Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Yo you still drunk from Sunday? 

I wish lol

Which one of you is @friendlychief?

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Andy Reid can eat a bag of d's

Well probably but he prefers a big bag of cheesesteaks instead. 

Wow. The fact that Siri isn't even a finalist for COY is a absolute joke. He also beat all three. He destroyed Dabol twice and beat Doug and Kyle each.

Just now, greend said:

Well probably but he prefers a big bag of cheesesteaks instead. 

He'll eat anything he can get his hands on

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Wow. The fact that Siri isn't even a finalist for COY is a absolute joke. He also beat all three. He destroyed Dabol twice and beat Doug and Kyle each.

No, it is really not.  I went through it the other day, only 5 coach of the year back to 87 made it to the Super Bowl, and only 2 have won it.

I personally have no ill feelings toward Andy. Obviously I want to win the Super Bowl instead of him but I always look back at his time here with happy memories for the most part. 

Shanahan should win COTY, and it's not even close imo. Imagine what our record would be starting Ian Book for 8 games in a row

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

 Best part of it is the Super Bowl logo. 

Glad the NFL moved away a little bit from those boring silver SB logos.Wish we went back to those fully creative designs of the past though,

38 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Um, because that is something most NFL fans know.  But, as continues to be proven, a whole bunch of folks here post how much they know about football, but it is quite clear they do not watch anything but the Eagles.

My guess is that no more than 25% of the 50 million fans who watched Sunday know.  Just a guess though. 

I would've voted for COY as:

1. Shanahan
2. Sirianni
3. Daboll

58 minutes ago, RLC said:

They've been setting up a throw to Jurgens or OL #6 the entire season.

I would not be shocked in the least bit if they have something drawn up for Kelce to get a TD. Sirianni has talked about getting him a TD. This may be Kelce's last game, and to do it in the Super Bowl with his brother on the other side? That is a chef kiss right there.

1 minute ago, pallidrone said:

I would not be shocked in the least bit if they have something drawn up for Kelce to get a TD. Sirianni has talked about getting him a TD. This may be Kelce's last game, and to do it in the Super Bowl with his brother on the other side? That is a chef kiss right there.

Well, he would either have to be a FB, or lined up somewhere other than center, which will make it all to obvious.

1 minute ago, schuy7 said:

I would've voted for COY as:

1. Shanahan
2. Sirianni
3. Daboll

I think Daboll should get it. And it’s not close 

37 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So they aren't wearing the yellow and baby blues. Dang it!

I love those alternates 

4 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Losing Barnett was a net plus

Nah. It’s cute to rag on Barnett, but if he were playing this year, he’d have about five or six sacks, which is about five or six sacks more than Robert Quinn. Plus we’d probably still have our fourth round pick in the coming draft.

Just now, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Nah. It’s cute to rag on Barnett, but if he were playing this year, he’d have about five or six sacks, which is about five or six sacks more than Robert Quinn. Plus we’d probably still have our fourth round pick in the coming draft.

Along with a bunch of penalties

Just now, pallidrone said:

I would not be shocked in the least bit if they have something drawn up for Kelce to get a TD. Sirianni has talked about getting him a TD. This may be Kelce's last game, and to do it in the Super Bowl with his brother on the other side? That is a chef kiss right there.

This is me personally speaking and not taking a shot at you, but I hate stuff like this. It's the Super Bowl, we've been mostly unstoppable all year, do what works. Don't get cute and try to do something weird and force yourself into a situation that could easily backfire on you just because it might be his last chance. That's the stuff you do in Week 19 or during the regular season. 

But, on the other hand, I would have hated it if someone suggested a direct snap to Clement, a pitch to Burton and a throw to Foles in the endzone so what do I know.  

It's on its way! 

Screenshot_20230131-155002~2.png

3 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Nah. It’s cute to rag on Barnett, but if he were playing this year, he’d have about five or six sacks, which is about five or six sacks more than Robert Quinn. Plus we’d probably still have our fourth round pick in the coming draft.

Not how I see it.  I'm happy to be rid of his bad penalties and missed assignments.  Yeah, he'd have a few sacks but turns out we didn't need any more help in getting pressure on the QB.

As for the draft pick, Howie would have used it on something anyway.  Who knows what? 

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Well, he would either have to be a FB, or lined up somewhere other than center, which will make it all to obvious.

Not necessarily....

 

 

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

It's on its way! 

I didn't buy any conference championship merch until after we won the Super Bowl.

And if we don't win the Super Bowl this year, I will not buy any.

 

 

2 minutes ago, pallidrone said:

Not necessarily....

 

 

I am pretty sure Chris Jones would wreck that play, and as the audio says " I am pretty sure we will never see an NFL team try this "

17 minutes ago, greend said:

I personally have no ill feelings toward Andy. Obviously I want to win the Super Bowl instead of him but I always look back at his time here with happy memories for the most part. 

COY usually doesn't win the super bowl for some reason

Between 1998-and 2005- I thought the world of AR.....  Between 2005 and 2009 I was souring with his lack of committment to the run, mistakes in big games, inability to win a SB.... 

And after the Giants won their second SB against the Pats during AR's tenure- (in the same span he had us in 5 NFCCG, 4 loses and 1 SB loss to the same Pats) I wanted the fat guy gone.  I really wanted him gone. 

Now that he is gone- I have no animosity- but I also do not look back with reverance to he and McNabb- because they both fell short- maybe thats unfair- but I between 1998-2005 I thought so highly of both of those, that I really believed he and McNabb would win a SB. But then reality set in. And so I look back knowing they both were good here- neither was GREAT while they were here. Ar has learned and gotten better since he left- he needed to leave. 

3 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Celek when he was younger was just as good, if not actually slightly better than Goedert is right now.

Wow. I can’t believe someone would even suggest this. Not only do I disagree, but I think it’s actually a laughable assertion. Goedert is massively better than Celek, who I always liked, and pretty much was from the day he showed up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.