Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

You want a good edge player ? Felix Anudike Uzomah , my favorite in the draft 

Good so we who to not draft

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

You can easily feel how much more comfortable our fans are this time around. Having the "never won a Super Bowl" monkey off of our back has been big.  It's more enjoyable this time.  It's not cocky.  It's a more mature take on the game.  Go Birds! 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952kt62ujyvyko2u91s473

 

call Eagles fans 'mature'?!   Take it back... quickly.  This is unacceptable.  We are the filth and slime of the Earth.  Did you not hear what happened to Fred Warner's wife?  🤯

1 hour ago, greend said:

I have a hard time seeing it as well. If you listen to some of the Homers in here we might as well not even waste time playing the game. I said it before and I'll say it now. Hurts from the first part of the season we win. Hurts from lately we lose. Run around Hurts won't win this one unless accurate Hurts shows up too.

I'd love to see the Eagles pull out the 300 yard rushing offense for Sunday.  Don't even let Mahomes on the field, keep his ankle tight, never let it loosen up. Keep him from taking over the game.   And rely on our most reliable unit from the entire season... the OL.  

 

If the Eagles can do that, I think the Eagles can win, and win fairly convincingly.

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I'd love to see the Eagles pull out the 300 yard rushing offense for Sunday.  Don't even let Mahomes on the field, keep his ankle tight, never let it loosen up. Keep him from taking over the game.   And rely on our most reliable unit from the entire season... the OL.  

 

If the Eagles can do that, I think the Eagles can win, and win fairly convincingly.

I expect kc to be blitz heavy in Q1 for just that reason. Try to stifle the run and kill drives

1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said:

I expect kc to be blitz heavy in Q1 for just that reason. Try to stifle the run and kill drives

Double edged sword with that though... if they leave the wrong gap open... it goes for a long way.   And that's what I am hoping for... 

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

Double edged sword with that though... if they leave the wrong gap open... it goes for a long way.   And that's what I am hoping for... 

yup

but they cant afford to just sit back in zone and let our OL fire off the ball

3 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

I expect kc to be blitz heavy in Q1 for just that reason. Try to stifle the run and kill drives

Which is why I'd take the whole middle screen game out of the Reid playbook on the opening drive to slow 'em down with their aggressiveness.....

6 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Which is why I'd take the whole middle screen game out of the Reid playbook on the opening drive to slow 'em down with their aggressiveness.....

I could see goedert being an early focal point in the middle. Their LBs are weak. Force them into zone. If they go single high to stop the run attack their corners

11 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

I expect kc to be blitz heavy in Q1 for just that reason. Try to stifle the run and kill drives

 

Let em blitz. Hurts will just make them pay with their legs and as a result keep Mahes off the field with long clock consuming scoring drives. 

20 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I'd love to see the Eagles pull out the 300 yard rushing offense for Sunday.  Don't even let Mahomes on the field, keep his ankle tight, never let it loosen up. Keep him from taking over the game.   And rely on our most reliable unit from the entire season... the OL.  

 

If the Eagles can do that, I think the Eagles can win, and win fairly convincingly.

If Hurts the passers shows up for the game that will work. If Hurts the over the head passer shows up it won't. Chicago stopped our run game for pete's sake. All I'm saying is we have to be able to take advantage when and if they get that stopped.

49ers fans are still butt hurt about losing.

5434cfde9425ca96af04e2fe16d21eb4.jpg

388201D0-6749-4A7B-ABF7-741F5B5A1035.thumb.jpeg.8d168c97c3e0fda8e1ff937f95952366.jpeg

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Former Philadelphia Eagles RB Reno Mahe To Stand Trial In Utah Gas ...

 

 

 

????

His acceleration was crazy. He got to top speed on his first step. 

46 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Good so we who to not draft

Don’t quit your day job , if you have one … I’m guessing you don’t judging by the amount of time you spend here .

  • Author

SUPerBowlZZZZZzzzzzzz(IU@#$(*UAAAAAAZZZZz!!

Most NFC runner up teams are losers only on the day of the NFCCG.

The 49ers and their bandwagon of morons have been losers since the Rocky bib and every day since. They will be losers for years over this.

Their tears are delicious.

7 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Don’t quit your day job , if you have one … I’m guessing you don’t judging by the amount of time you spend here .

That dude is the number one pot salesman in all of Canada sooooooooooooo go home and think about your wasted life now!

Guys we know Spags better than anyone.  He's going to bring tons of Blitzes on Jalen and O to try and disrupt the RPO.   

29 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

49ers fans are still butt hurt about losing.

5434cfde9425ca96af04e2fe16d21eb4.jpg

Clearly Butterfly didn't read the script.   It was all in there.

"Okay guys here's the plan, we're going to purposely injure their quarterback on a clean and legal play" "BREAK"! 

2 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Guys we know Spags better than anyone.  He's going to bring tons of Blitzes on Jalen and O to try and disrupt the RPO.   

They’re gonna sell out to stop the run and force Jalen to throw into man coverage, testing his injured shoulder. Occasionally, blitz and drop into zone. 

 

39 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

49ers fans are still butt hurt about losing.

5434cfde9425ca96af04e2fe16d21eb4.jpg

Yeah, trying really hard to injure their QBs by... *reads notes* Hitting their arm and pushing them over.

They also completely ignore the fact that they were cheapshotting Jalen late in the game which were much more likely to injure him than what our defense did. Speared him in the ribs late and also the hit/push OOB extremely late. I didn't think I could dislike a non-divisional team more than the Vikings and their fan base but the Niners are getting there pretty quickly.

8 minutes ago, greend said:

"Okay guys here's the plan, we're going to purposely injure their quarterback on a clean and legal play" "BREAK"! 

When the lets gut 'em on defense gameplan meets the let them gut us on offense gameplan.

Shanahan was reckless and stupid with the safety of his QBs by failing to even consider the pass rush on play action. He hoped all the Eagles rushers would freeze because CMC might run for 6 yards. That was his entire gameplan against a 75 sack defense.

The 2nd injury was because none of the 49ers O-line belonged on the field against the Eagles. Suh just abused them after Reddick abused them on that flip tackle where he came up with the ball although Johnson was ruled down before the fumble.

So your coach was stupid and your players were weak. Showing up like that got those QBs hurt.

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

When the lets gut 'em on defense gameplan meets the let them gut us on offense gameplan.

Shanahan was reckless and stupid with the safety of his QBs by failing to even consider the pass rush on play action. He hoped all the Eagles rushers would freeze because CMC might run for 6 yards. That was his entire gameplan against a 75 sack defense.

The 2nd injury was because none of the 49ers O-line belonged on the field against the Eagles. Suh just abused them after Reddick abused them on that flip tackle where he came up with the ball although Johnson was ruled down before the fumble.

So your coach was stupid and your players were weak. Showing up like that got those QBs hurt.

I mean you hit every player as hard as you can when you play D and always have. On the play in question it wasn't even a real hit he stripped him. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.