Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

 

All of this has to be an intentional effort to try and psyche the Eagles out for the SB.

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

 

LETS GOOOO

4 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

 

spacer.png

The wait is driving me insane...

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

The wait is driving me insane...

I'm enjoying the build-up today, but this week was painful for sure.

4 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

 

Bet he ends up in Washington

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

 

We should get the rematch hosting these guys in the NFL opener.  So much bad blood, jealousy and envy from the Whiners will make for great drama.

The robotic dogs on stage are killing me

17 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Aliens are coming from across the galaxy to see the Eagles win a Super Bowl.

Chinese 4channers.

14 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

You think he could still be the DC here next year if Gannon goes to AZ as their HC?

I don’t. Miami gave him 3 years plus an option for $4.5M per year which is the highest for any DC. Tomorrow is Gannons first interview and not even a lock for the job. If Fangio starts pussyfooting around waiting for Gannon, Miami probably pulls that deal off the table. 

2 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I'm enjoying the build-up today, but this week was painful for sure.

I am too…my kids were too young to really enjoy 52. They are all in to it this year and we are having a blast!

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

 

Kind of think carr just wants to stick it to the raiders and not accept any trade and just be released 

1 minute ago, Westbrook#36 said:

Chinese 4channers.

The Chinese aliens are just coming to watch the Eagles win

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Kind of think carr just wants to stick it to the raiders and not accept any trade and just be released 

Yes.  He likely should.  Why should he accept a trade and not be able to just get a new deal?

11 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Me.   I like having actual seasons.  

Hey! There’s dry season, there’s rainy season, there’s hurricane season and then like one week of fall season. 

spacer.png

Let’s gut these f’ers!!!!

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Hey! There’s dry season, there’s rainy season, there’s hurricane season and then like one week of fall season. 

I apologize.  I spoke out of ignorance.  :roll: 

9 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

 

Now watch him sign there after Raiders cut him 

Wow Cox went as the Lombardi trophy 

 

Now that was a good segment. Thanks Rich, thanks Emmanuel...Thanks St Jude....

little nuggets of gold among the gravel...

54 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Yeah, there's no way he's under contract with Miami yet.

 

 

 

He isn't.  There was a report earlier today that Eagles signed him to a 2 week contract and he has been helping out with preparation for the Super Bowl.  

Well, I finally made it through that.  I'll be watching tomorrow, so no spoilers please.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wow Cox went as the Lombardi trophy 

 

Blankenship my new favorite player 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.