Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

Thankfully, that's over. 

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

Lol

 

Just now, pisceschica said:

You guys, I was waiting for some surprise performer to come out and save that show but..:nonono:

Yeah I was hoping for Kanye during All of the Lights

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

You guys, I was waiting for some surprise performer to come out and save that show but..:nonono:

Where was Fredex when you need him 

Mahomes is not 100%. Does Andy stick with the run down 10? If not, then our pass rush should eat.

I’m happy with the score, but I’m not fully confident. Anything could happen here

Hopefully Gannon makes a bunch of Kelce adjustments. 
 

Colts watching this game high fiving over Steichen

 

7 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Before or after the fumble. I haven't recovered yet. I'm nervous as f

Of course. We all are. But ish happens in the SB

they doinked a fg. We coughed up a fumble td.

-4 net and we are up ten

27 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I'm expecting a nail-biter all the way to the finish still.

Yeah, at least Hurts redeemed himself a bit after that fumble. I was scared as hell the he flops in big games I heard this week from some media was going to happen again. 

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Of course. We all are. But ish happens in the SB

they doinked a fg. We coughed up a fumble td.

-4 net and we are up ten

I guess. It went better than I thought it would after that fumble. 4k calories later....

29 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

I'm expecting a nail-biter all the way to the finish still.

Same.  I was looking forward to posting in the 4th quarter that we should rest Lane Johnson for the real test in week 1, but that won’t be in the cards tonight.

Still surprised that Chiefs and Andy deferred to us at kick off.

Gracious spot 

 

Let’s go

TJ Edwards is killing us

Just keep hitting Mahomes

 

They're pulling out all the stops here, just gotta get a negative play

C’mon defense wtf.

Wake up defense.

They need to get some energy 

Need a turnover dammit.

Classic early drive jitters from JG defense. Wake the F up.

DTs getting blown up

He ain’t hurt so stupid attack him 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.