Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Is that like now....like when the Sixers are playing across the street?

There’s 49er fans there now, don’t know exactly if it’s an event right now. I saw a flyer for a pre-game rally event tomorrow starting at noon or something. 

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

No way the eagles win

45 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

24 hours to go 

I wanna be sedated 

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

I wanna be sedated 

I actually came to the same revelation today. I took a nap around 11, woke up and 1 and went back to sleep. Woke up just now

just knocked 5 hours off the wait… until I’m up until 3 AM

Sixers defense so bad

22 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

No way the eagles win

a-hole. No way you ever make it out of your mom's basement.

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

I’m surprised our ST ranked that high. 

Elliott 5 for 5 on field goals and a solid game from Brett punting against the Giants moved us up quite a bit 

Aaaaaaaand he’s inactive. 

4 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

a-hole. No way you ever make it out of your mom's basement.

I just don’t think they win, I’m not gonna gloat if San fran wins, 

@LeanMeanGM

Eagles 24

49ers 21

Bonus: Eagles handle 9ers all game but let them score 14 in last 5 minutes to make it seem like a contest.

They are not confident about the health of their RBs

3 minutes ago, RLC said:

They are not confident about the health of their RBs

Nor their stable of rabbits

Marcus Hayes is such a hater on the radio. 

21 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

a-hole. No way you ever make it out of your mom's basement.

He just lost his rawhide treat privileges with that comment. 

how did I miss this gem :lol:

 

This game is a great example of why I think we should look for a more impactful 3rd WR (yes, I realize we have limited resources and pass attempts to go around). The 9ers strength is at LB. Their weakness is at DB and specifically deep routes.

If we had better players at WR3&4 we could take their LBs off the field just from our personnel packages and simultaneously attack their biggest weakness with more regularity.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m sure @LeanMeanGM appreciates the novel he needs to sift through to get the prediction and bonus prediction.   

Some people bold the predictions so he can go right to it.

Some people like to give their game thoughts in the same post.

Just in case, you know, somebody doesn't realize they are on a MESSAGE BOARD. 

 

14 minutes ago, RLC said:

They are not confident about the health of their RBs

Mighty fall from grace for Janoris

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Mighty fall from grace for Janoris

I had no idea he was still in the league 

4 minutes ago, TEW said:

This game is a great example of why I think we should look for a more impactful 3rd WR (yes, I realize we have limited resources and pass attempts to go around). The 9ers strength is at LB. Their weakness is at DB and specifically deep routes.

If we had better players at WR3&4 we could take their LBs off the field just from our personnel packages and simultaneously attack their biggest weakness with more regularity.

yup. WR at 32 (fingers crossed) is a good idea IMO.

Just now, RLC said:

yup. WR at 32 (fingers crossed) is a good idea IMO.

Jeremiah has us taking Njigba at #31. He would be the perfect slot in our offense.

49 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

No way the eagles win

I don’t know how you’re getting internet in there, but I called your provider. No more posting unless you want water in January. 

It’s super uncool to box out in the nba today. It’s a much better look to stand there and watch the rebound. 

35 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Sixers defense so bad

They were awful against the nets on Wednesday too 

6 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I had no idea he was still in the league 

Either did i. Him and josh Norman just sticking around somehow someway 

7 hours ago, Cliftoma said:

This is big.  Maddox makes this defense really solid from front to back. 

FB_IMG_1674914363479.jpg

The irony is, we might not even need him as much this week due to how the Niners deploy personnel. We'll probably need a big game from White much more than we'll need one from Maddox.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.