GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-8-23, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, vaff said:

Dak was 14-37 today for 128 yards, with 1 TD and 1 INT.

14-37 for 128 yards is pretty ugly.

And yet he shredded the Philly d. Scheme is certainly a big question mark. What did Washington do?

Any word on Parsons? Thought I heard someone say he went down in the game.

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Hope so. It’s the little things in life like Dallas not winning a playoff game 😂

They dropped like 8 ints today. Slay had a few chances, Epps 1, Bradberry had a couple, they just need to learn to catch.

No matter who comes to Philly the fans will overreact in a negative way. We think everyone is better than us.😂

Just now, vaff said:

Dak was 14-37 today for 128 yards, with 1 TD and 1 INT.

14-37 for 128 yards is pretty ugly.

A pick 6 should should show up differently in the stat line; like a 1.5 or something. 😆 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

No matter who comes to Philly the fans will overreact in a negative way. We think everyone is better than us.😂

That’s so we don’t get upset if they lose lol. Low expectations leads to pleasant surprises.

Who gives a fying F what  Dak did against the Commies.  When he plays the Eagles its a different story. Especially with Gannon at the helm.  This team has a Chronic issue of making bad QBs look good and it just happened again with the giants.  

2 minutes ago, Swimm said:

Who gives a fying F what  Dak did against the Commies.  When he plays the Eagles its a different story. Especially with Gannon at the helm.  This team has a Chronic issue of making bad QBs look good and it just happened again with the giants.  

Gannon doesn’t know how to game plan against opposing QBs. He makes it too easy on them and let’s them move the ball too easily. 

12 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Dallas got destroyed in a game they were trying to win today. 😂 Seriously those dudes are so overrated. 😂🤣😂

I just checked the DAL-WAS score. And WAS was playing a rookie 5th round draft pick QB on his first start. 26 points.

:roll::roll::roll:

2 minutes ago, Swimm said:

I wouldn’t say Webb looked good. He was decent at times but looked bad, like really bad at others. He was every bit a third string qb today.

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Gannon doesn’t know how to game plan against opposing QBs. He makes it too easy on them and let’s them move the ball too easily. 

He let's them get in to a easy rhythm I think. 

12 minutes ago, proveagle said:

My biggest concern in the playoffs is Lane being able to play effectively through his injury and stay on the field.

It is the Eagles only hope.  Winning in the post season is difficult enough even with a healthy Johnson.  If he can't play and play effectively, don't expect the team to advance far.  The Eagles are 12-21 when he doesn't play, and three of those wins were in September of 2013 when Chip Kelly was coaching the team and Johnson was a rookie.  His importance to the lineup can't be understated.

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

He relies on pressure from the front four. And good qbs know how to get it out quick and beat it.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

He relies on pressure from the front four. And good qbs know how to get it out quick and beat it.

And he plays too soft in coverage so those quick passes are still there. 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Because contrary to popular belief philly fans are morons, at least the ones that post on message boards and call into talk radio

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

That’s so we don’t get upset if they lose lol. Low expectations leads to pleasant surprises.

I am just going to take the ride. Who would’ve thought just two years ago this was a 4 win team, and now back to back playoff appearances, a division win, and home field through the playoffs with "a running back playing quarterback” or so I’ve been told. We have gone from "wanting to put Howie in the basement” to "Howie is the Executive of the Year and a thief!” 😂 

2 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

I just checked the DAL-WAS score. And WAS was playing a rookie 5th round draft pick QB on his first start. 26 points.

We better be scared though! 😂

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And he plays too soft in coverage so those quick passes are still there. 

Yup, 5 yards off and no pressure makes it too easy for opposing qbs.

5 minutes ago, Swimm said:

What?  :roll:

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I am just going to take the ride. Who would’ve thought just two years ago this was a 4 win team, and now back to back playoff appearances, a division win, and home field through the playoffs with "a running back playing quarterback” or so I’ve been told. We have gone from "wanting to put Howie in the basement” to "Howie is the Executive of the Year and a thief!” 😂 

That’s how it’s been with Roseman. Makes good deals and makes bad ones.

Yup, 5 yards off and no pressure makes it too easy for opposing qbs.

It does and any QB is going to take those. 

1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Because contrary to popular belief philly fans are morons, at least the ones that post on message boards and call into talk radio

We overreact way too much to the negative side. I see idiot Cowboys fans acting like this latest L wasn’t a big deal. They’re just delusional on the other side of the spectrum. Honestly fans are just fanatics. Can’t really expect them to be rational. 😂

4 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

Not bad. I mean Minshew put up 34 on them. So their d is certainly sketchy.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It does and any QB is going to take those. 

Any smart qb anyways. Brady and Rodgers will everytime.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

The best executives of all time makes bad moves

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

The best executives of all time makes bad moves

Yeah they all make mistakes. How many other executives passes on Jefferson? How many passes on Brady? 

If we actually take a moment to look back then people will see that the Eagles have had far more winning than losing seasons under Howie’s tenure and that’s coming from someone who used to be very anti-Howie. 

Yeah they all make mistakes. How many other executives passes on Jefferson? How many passes on Brady? 

A lot of GMs passed on Jefferson. He was picked in the 20s. How many GMs passed on Randy Moss? 

Is this a trick question?

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

Is this a trick question?

you know nothing

Archived