GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-8-23, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Is this a trick question?

Was just using him as an example.

Sirianni’s kid calling him out in the press conference saying Miles can’t get a hat. That’s why you don’t ask kids questions. 😂

7 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Because contrary to popular belief philly fans are morons, at least the ones that post on message boards and call into talk radio

wow, pot meet kettle ring a bell to you?   Ive read some of your crapola, youve gotta be a girl in middle school

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Was just using him as an example.

Whats the example , every executive passed on him mulitples times

Just now, olsilverhair said:

wow, pot meet kettle ring a bell to you?   Ive read some of your crapola, youve gotta be a girl in middle school

Way to go, in a few years you might be able to count to 3, keep up the good work

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If we actually take a moment to look back then people will see that the Eagles have had far more winning than losing seasons under Howie’s tenure and that’s coming from someone who used to be very anti-Howie. 

A lot of GMs passed on Jefferson. He was picked in the 20s. How many GMs passed on Randy Moss? 

Moss was drafted at 21. Hell 15 teams passed on Jerry Rice 😂

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Sirianni’s kid calling him out in the press conference saying Miles can’t get a hat. That’s why you don’t ask kids questions. 😂

"No hat for you!”

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Whats the example , every executive passed on him mulitples times

Way to go, in a few years you might be able to count to 3, keep up the good work

Exactly 😂

I hate when siriani says were fixing mistakes....because Gannon doesnt ever fix anything,  Nick always abandons the run. 

Exactly 😂

Ok so you are making my point that all executives miss on things

Didn’t even realize DeVonta Smith broke the team record for the most receptions in franchise history! A.J. Brown breaks the franchise record for most receive information yard! Easily the best receiver tandem in franchise history. 

Just now, Aspiritfall said:

NUMBER ONE SEED 

BEST RECORD IN THE NFL 

👍

Are you sure? I thought they got kicked out of the league because they are so bad, at least reading some of the posts here you would think

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Moss was drafted at 21. Hell 15 teams passed on Jerry Rice 😂

"No hat for you!”

When was the last time Belicheat actually drafted a decent wide receiver? 

1 minute ago, BornGreen said:

I hate when siriani says were fixing mistakes....because Gannon doesnt ever fix anything,  Nick always abandons the run. 

They don’t fix anything. Every week it’s the same thing that needs adjusting but we seem to say the same thing every week.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Wow ummmm I have no idea. Probsbly been awhile.

Didn’t even realize DeVonta Smith broke the team record for the most receptions in franchise history! A.J. Brown breaks the franchise record for most receive information yard! Easily the best receiver tandem in franchise history. 

They did have an extra game to break those records.   But, point taken and I agree that they are the best tandem in team history.

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Are you sure? I thought they got kicked out of the league because they are so bad, at least reading some of the posts here you would think

Most of the season it felt easy... They had to earn it at the end... I wasn't able to catch the game but Jalen shaking off rust after nearly a month off LETS GOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They haven’t drafted a solid wr since Julian Edelman in 2009 and he was a 7th round pick. I just was looking at their draft history.

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

And team still couldn't score against backups

They haven’t drafted a solid wr since Julian Edelman in 2009 and he was a 7th round pick. I just was looking at their draft history.

Wasn't he a corner they converted to receiver? 

Just now, Swimm said:

And team still couldn't score against backup

The scored more, but they don’t play against a backup quarterback.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

7th round pick. Now go back and take a look at some of his stinker earlier round picks.😂

The scored more, but they don’t play against a backup quarterback.

7th round pick. Now go back and take a look at some of his stinker earlier round picks.😂

I just went through. There were so many names I was like who? I guess all execs have more misses than hits. If every player was a hit there wouldn’t be enough roster spots in the league.

4 minutes ago, Pliny said:

They did have an extra game to break those records.   But, point taken and I agree that they are the best tandem in team history.

We are two years in now. It’s not going to change. There’s no asterisk for how they did it. No one is saying that after Mahomes broke Drew’s record.

I just went through. There were so many names I was like who? I guess all execs have more misses than hits. If every player was a hit there wouldn’t be enough roster spots in the league.

Everyone makes mistakes. Howie’s had his share for sure, but he’s been far more successful than he gets credit for.

7 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

NUMBER ONE SEED 

BEST RECORD IN THE NFL 

👍

For everyone whining about some of games recently. Remember, the Chiefs needed OT to beat the Texans and barely beat the Broncos twice. All of those games were recent.

We are two years in now. It’s not going to change. There’s no asterisk for how they did it. No one is saying that after Mahomes broke Drew’s record.

Everyone makes mistakes. Howie’s had his share for sure, but he’s been far more successful than he gets credit for.

I think we just always remember the big ones like Reagor over JJ. But it’s also because JJ has been so successful.

1 minute ago, vaff said:

For everyone whining about some of games recently. Remember, the Chiefs needed OT to beat the Texans and barely beat the Broncos twice. All of those games were recent.

Any given Sunday and every team is beatable. Its what the NFL wants and what makes it so great.

Hurts needs to go into the hyperbolic chamber and live there for two weeks

Archived