GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Already seen a lot of that on FB.  "Congrats on beating our 4th string QB.” Like I care.  Super Bowl bound!

Agreed.  I don't really care.  You went down like dogs.  Enjoy the offseason.

2 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Already seen a lot of that on FB.  "Congrats on beating our 4th string QB.” Like I care.  Super Bowl bound!

They thought their 3rd string was the next Brady. So what. We won with Foles. Just win.

Can they bring it home? 2 weeks of nerves and listening to the trash talking from bitter fans of other franchises.

5 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Who do we want to be our next victim?

I think the Chiefs would be the  Easier matchup

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's a rapper playing singer he will never get any better!

Man if Mialata sang the stadium probably would’ve started to cry. 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Can they bring it home? 2 weeks of nerves and listening to the trash talking from bitter fans of other franchises.

EVERYONE is going to hype whichever AFC team. They love hating Philly. Ignore media & other fans. Eagles been the #1 team all year.

3 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I was away from the TV for a lot of the second half, but didn't Purddy (or however it's spelled), finish the game?

Just now, NOTW said:

They thought their 3rd string was the next Brady. So what. We won with Foles. Just win.

I think Purdy is good and it would have been a bit different with him. But Philly probably still takes it. Purdy doesn’t play d. The Eagles ran all over the Niners d for the most part.

1 minute ago, Swimm said:

Doesn’t matter, because they both can catch it!

1 minute ago, Swimm said:

Depends on the health of Mahomes.

So my co-wrokers from SF are texting me and saying that we only won because the QBs got hurt.

Who do they think knocked them out?  It was our rushing attack against their pathetic OL.

Plus, we put up 31 pts on their "#1 Defense"  and we did that without throwing the ball.  LOL

Can we just take a moment to call out all the little girls who threw in the towel again after a quarter. 

you’re a bunch of ****. Have faith !!! 

Just now, NOTW said:

EVERYONE is going to hype whichever AFC team. They love hating Philly. Ignore media & other fans. Eagles been the #1 team all year.

Seriously for as much as they gushed over Purdy and Bosa in this one you would think they were winning by 40 instead of being owned for the majority of the game. 

Just now, JamesK said:

So my co-wrokers from SF are texting me and saying that we only won because the QBs got hurt.

Who do they think knocked them out?  It was our rushing attack against their pathetic OL.

Plus, we put up 31 pts on their "#1 Defense."  LOL

I work with a 49ers fan so tomorrow will be interesting. One of my friends is also a 49ers fan but he hasn’t said anything.

GMs to get to the SB 2x in 6 years with 2 different QBs.

• Tex Schram (HoF)
  • Mike Robbie (Dolphins lost those SBs by 10 and by 22)
  • George Young (HoF)
  • Bobby Bethard (HoF)
  • Howie Roseman
  • end of list?

Yeah, the Eagles caught a huge break with the Niners QB's going down.  But they've also had their share of bad breaks on the QB front.  1991 when Cunningham and McMahon went down and Eagles had to start Brad Goebels, and the 2003 NFCCG when McRib went down.  Karma has a way of balancing things out and this win was earned.

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Man if Mialata sang the stadium probably would’ve started to cry. 

I forgot he can sing!

2 minutes ago, JamesK said:

Plus, we put up 31 pts on their "#1 Defense."  LOL

Gimme a break.  Not even close.  Tell them to hit the ganja before work tomorrow.  Will settle them down. a bit.

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was away from the TV for a lot of the second half, but didn't Purddy (or however it's spelled), finish the game?

Yeah, but he couldn’t throw. 

1 minute ago, kiwinavega said:

Is it me, or is Terry Bradshaw Fing hammered?

He's old & needs to retire. 

1 minute ago, kiwinavega said:

Is it me, or is Terry Bradshaw Fing hammered?

As Rodgers would say Big Pharma  (he's taking some good prescription drugs like Robert Kraft)

52 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

Player of the game. Haason Reddick.

Killed 2 QBs 

Suh was the tackler on Josh Johnson that play. 

Archived