GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

At the moment he does yeah but there's a long way to go in this one and he could go over on it or take a shot to it. 

dont forget it's 2 weeks till the SB. he'll have more time to recover if they win. 

Disrespecting the Rocky Statue:

NFC Championship 38-7 Vikings Loss

NFC Divisional 38-7 Giants Loss

NFC Championship 31-7 49ers Loss

Let this be a lesson.  Leave Rocky Alone.   

cGc.jpg

So do you think Wallace will miss the Super Bowl because he was ejected today? I know you can’t punch someone, but he was assaulted by Williams. The "minor niners” were a bunch of hot headed tools at the end of the game. Refs should have penalized Shanahan for not controlling his team. 

6-0 KC

The Chiefs dropped a TD pass and a TD run got called back on an obvious hold at the point of attack.

11 calls did not go against the 49ers... they cheated their pathetic asses off and were properly punished all day.

8 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Disrespecting the Rocky Statue:

NFC Championship 38-7 Vikings Loss

NFC Divisional 38-7 Giants Loss

NFC Championship 31-7 49ers Loss

Let this be a lesson.  Leave Rocky Alone.   

cGc.jpg

So.. we were a td short tonight? 😆

I have bad news: Cowboys let go of Kellen Moore. They could actually start becoming a threat to Eagles. Gut punch to Super Bowl feel.

5 minutes ago, Infam said:

Final score should have been 34-7 but we got the 1st down.   

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

I have bad news: Cowboys let go of Kellen Moore. They could actually start becoming a threat to Eagles. Gut punch to Super Bowl feel.

Maybe to you it is, who the F cares

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Kellen Moore did a really good job with rotating OLs and multiple QBs and a QB who is multiple.

The next guy will be a downgrade as long as Dak is there.

He should join DeMeco Ryans in Houston if he will have him.

17 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

dont forget it's 2 weeks till the SB. he'll have more time to recover if they win. 

Yeah he will you are right. But look I really think whoever we play we are going to handle. 

8 minutes ago, Infam said:

first fumble should have been a TD had the refs had not whistled it dead sooo..........

Just now, DoWorx said:

first fumble should have been a TD if the refs had not whistled it dead sooo..........

Hmm not sure Joseph is going to return that the whole way. Dude looked like he was treading through treacle.

The officials were pretty awful today though. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah he will you are right. But look I really think whoever we play we are going to handle. 

i'm right there with you but cincy is the inferior team and the path of least resistance. mahomes just finds ways to win.

Archived