GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

I feel like Hurts had quite a few bad/off passes. Too low, too high, etc..

Everything else just went our way today. 

Just now, LacesOut said:

Everything just went our way today. 

Very windy. Some of those deep balls clear affected by it. But either way he put them in safe places from the defense. 

Just now, LacesOut said:

Everything just went our way today. 

He was very erratic today especially on the deep ball, but he was even less accurate on his short stuff. His receivers bailed him out today, but even when he wasn’t at his best they dropped 31 on the number one defense. The Cowboys were talking all that trash and could only score 12.

12 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Already seen a lot of that on FB.  "Congrats on beating our 4th string QB.” Like I care.  Super Bowl bound!

Actually, we beat their third string rookie sensation to death in the first series. Then we beat whoever else they put back there. So there’s that. 

19 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Should have handed the mic to Mailata

…. Or BG

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

He was very erratic today especially on the deep ball, but he was even less accurate on his short stuff. His receivers bailed him out today, but even when he wasn’t at his best they dropped 31 on the number one defense. The Cowboys were talking all that trash and could only score 12.

Running the ball is where they excel. I suggest start there in the Super Bowl and see what happens.

3 minutes ago, GoEagles614 said:

Suh was the tackler on Josh Johnson that play. 

So it wasnt the play when Reddick steam rolleres him and his head slammed off the turf? 

AFAIK on Purdy he had a nerve problem which affected his arm strength and grip. He was not in danger of additional injury other than by being crushed by the Eagles but he could not throw the ball with any kind of velocity or accuracy.

3 Super Bowl in 19 years. Not awful. Some teams haven’t made 1 in that time frame or even won a playoff game.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Running the ball is where they excel. I suggest start there in the Super Bowl and see what happens.

They generally like to start with the pass and eventually work in the run. Stick to what got you there. Also there were some elements in this game. That won’t be a factor in Arizona and neither of the teams they will face are close to as good as the 49ers on defense.

When we needed a spark on the offense, tonight it was Gainwell that really showed some juice.

So happy we made it to the SB!

Now let‘s go get it. :Eagle_smiley:

:LII:

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

They generally like to start with the pass and eventually work in the run. Stick to what got you there. Also there were some elements in this game. That won’t be a factor in Arizona and neither of the teams they will face are close to as good as the 49ers on defense.

Good news is neither the Bengals or Chiefs have a d the caliber of the 49ers.

Archived