GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

32 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Mahomes is definitely not 100%, but in 2 weeks, he probably will be 

If he's playing

I hope my co-workers here in Houston like Tastykakes because its Krimpets and Kandy Kakes on Tuesday.

I had a stew going during the game. It needed a little salt but the tears of the 49ers fans were plenty salty.

7 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I had a stew going during the game. It needed a little salt but the tears of the 49ers fans were plenty salty.

SF fans are hysterical.  They're all over Social Media blaming the refs.

I am not sure they understand this or not, but you're supposed to block for your QBs so they don't get hurt.   Also, when the other team is running and running and running, you're supposed to tackle them so they don't score 4 rushing TDs.

1 minute ago, JamesK said:

I am not sure they understand this or not, but you're supposed to block for your QBs so they don't get hurt.   Also, when the other team is running and running and running, you're supposed to tackle them so they don't score 4 rushing TDs.

There was not a single SF penalty that was not 100% obvious.

They were garbage and they had to try to cheat to not lose by 50.

What a fake loser team and fake loser fan base

1 hour ago, Shalodeep said:

Lady at this party has a Bloom jersey here and I just don't know what to think lol

Mahe would be epic! 

11 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

There was not a single SF penalty that was not 100% obvious.

They were garbage and they had to try to cheat to not lose by 50.

What a fake loser team and fake loser fan base

no doubt, the fierce amount of copium on Reddit right now is through the roof. 

it's absolutely comical how delusional these fools are...

Wow, can't believe we're going to the SB! The first quarter was dicey but then they trounced them. West Coast teams think they're tough or get hyped, until they have to go back east.

I wouldn't be so quick to want the Bengals on the super bowl. They are great in the second half and we struggle a bit 

3 minutes ago, Birdman said:

no doubt, the fierce amount of copium on Reddit right now is through the roof. 

it's absolutely comical how delusional these fools are...

They did not belong on the field with the Eagles. Go away and hope your team sucks less next year.

20 minutes ago, JamesK said:

Your dbs also aren't supposed to play rugby w opposing wide outs 

1 hour ago, gameshowfan91 said:

I have bad news: Cowboys let go of Kellen Moore. They could actually start becoming a threat to Eagles. Gut punch to Super Bowl feel.

McCarthy is going to call the plays and fix Dak. I don't know that I'm too concerned yet.

Talk about an ass kicking!  Smart Qb play, good running and a dominant D line!  Proud fan today!

51 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

that's actually quite an honor considering it's the home city of one of our biggest rivals. I'm sure the colored lights are already there because of the Jets, but I can't imagine many Giants fans were pulling for the Eagles. 

1 hour ago, BornGreen said:

Talk about an ass kicking!  Smart Qb play, good running and a dominant D line!  Proud fan today!

I'm always a proud Eagles fan and that's the difference between Philly sports fan and Bay Area sports fan. It's quiet as a mouse out here in the Bay. Crickets. We'd be talking about losing for a week. The guys out here are already pretending it didn't happen

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

That feels kinda strange to me. What does NY want? Lol

Maybe they love us now, see if they can get you some real pizza! 

Zone against Kelce is so sad. Its 2 to 6 people standing there watching him pick up 10 yards at a time.

Archived