GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

WHAT A WIN. It was tense for a little bit but once we got going we steam rolled them. 

Huge shout out to the defense, to Kenny G who's having himself one hell of a play off run and to Hurts for being the leader this city deserves. 

2 minutes ago, DoWorx said:

whats going on with Myles Sanders?

Probably nothing. He was probably just taken out because of the score.

The Eagles have 38 rushing TDs in Hurts' 17 starts and 1 in the 2 games he did not start.

He's MVP if you are smart enough to understand its not just about pretty passing stats.

8 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

If the 49ers fans want to blame someone blame Shanahan. He wouldn’t even try to throw it. And if you knew Purdy couldn’t throw it then they should have went CMC. You were only down 21 with 2 quarters to go. CMC in wildcat would have been better than a qb thst the d knows isn’t throwing.

Bengals punting and KC getting the ball.

It's not Shanahan's fault.  That was a tough hand he was dealt.

It only takes 3 mother f-ers to take over the world... and we got 53 of them. DONT EVER DISRESPECT THE ROCKY STATUE !!!!!

1 minute ago, Procus said:

It's not Shanahan's fault.  That was a tough hand he was dealt.

He gets and F for protecting his QBs. The Eagles were running free on the QB for both injuries.

10 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

If the 49ers fans want to blame someone blame Shanahan. He wouldn’t even try to throw it. And if you knew Purdy couldn’t throw it then they should have went CMC. You were only down 21 with 2 quarters to go. CMC in wildcat would have been better than a qb thst the d knows isn’t throwing.

Bengals punting and KC getting the ball.

How about his not even trying to challenge the non catch by Smith on 4th down? That cost his team a touchdown and that team looked completely unprepared to play.

I don’t know it the Bengals OLine could hold up against us.

23 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

give me cinci...hate playing qb's who can run

This. Thier oline is very suspect.

11 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

49ers radio still blaming refs and bad calls lol.

So refs are the reason the eagles could run effectively against the number one run defense?  Weird flex but OK 

Just now, b_west3 said:

So refs are the reason the eagles could run effectively against the number one run defense?  Weird flex but OK 

How dare the refs finally do their jobs?!?! Don't cheat! Or at least don't get caught!

1 minute ago, Shalodeep said:

Lady at this party has a Bloom jersey here and I just don't know what to think lol

Thrift stores rag probably 

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

How dare the refs finally do their jobs?!?! Don't cheat! Or at least don't get caught!

This.  The corners were pulling on the inside wrist all game long and that wasn't called once.  SF and their fans can gtf over it. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Bengles have been doing a lot of talking. They’re looking a little shell shocked right now.

Trenches win games

Just now, Rey said:

I think Andy and the Chiefs are gonna take it to Burrow.

yep. they're smoking that o-line which is why i want cincy in the SB

4 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Lady at this party has a Bloom jersey here and I just don't know what to think lol

Does she love skiing?

Hey I'm sure it's been said already but... Damn the Niners are a really dirty team. I can see why teams were like 0-12 the week after facing them. Probably had nobody healthy the following week. 

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Does she love skiing?

From her body shape I would say she has never been on a slope she has never rolled down 

Congrats to the other 7+ billion people on earth who averaged more per carry today than the great Deebo Samuel.

Just now, opa-opa said:

I just dont want to face Mahomes. Hes not human.

Yeah he's a scary scary prospect to face if he's anywhere near healthy. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah he's a scary scary prospect to face if he's anywhere near healthy. 

he's looks fine out there. the one thing i dont want is to lose to reid in the SB

Just now, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

he's looks fine out there. the one thing i dont want is to lose to reid in the SB

At the moment he does yeah but there's a long way to go in this one and he could go over on it or take a shot to it. 

Archived