GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

I am not reading into this at all, but, one time late in the 3rd quarter, FOX showed the 49ers sideline and Jimmy G and the backup QB were smiling and laughing. I guess they realized the crazy situation the team was in, in that they were down to their 3rd and 4th QBs, in a playoff game, and neither QB could throw a pass. 😆

I am still a little surprised at the no deep shots from the Eagles Offense down the middle the field. Seemed like all deep passes were just straight go routes down the sidelines. And Jalen was somewhat off on those throws. 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

As I've said a few times Shannahan is a choke artist of a coach. He manages to F it up some how 

My guess is that in his head he thought at worst they hold us to a FG..if it was a TD catch no doubt he would have challenged.

4 hours ago, RunItBAck said:

The "expedited" review should've overturned it actually, it was clear as day. Just another head turn for the eagles that day

They said in the broadcast Eagles went so fast they didn't even have that angle yet. 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They said in the broadcast Eagles went so fast they didn't even have that angle yet. 

Shanahan should have thrown the flag the second Devonta got up and signaled to rush the next play.

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

that dude sounds like a 49ers fan

FWIW, Patrick Mahomes has 30 TDs to 3 picks in the playoffs leading up to the Super Bowl (AFCCG, Divisional, Wildcard) All Home Games

He has 2 TDs to 4 picks in the SB.

He faced 2 strong Defenses and in the 2nd game had no O-line.

This Eagles team can make you feel as if you had no O-line.

Watching Shanahan's PC - he looks like he's ready to cry.  I don't think I've ever seen a coach so beaten down like that before.

12 minutes ago, Procus said:

Watching Shanahan's PC - he looks like he's ready to cry.  I don't think I've ever seen a coach so beaten down like that before.

He also never takes responsibility for anything. Its never his fault when they lose.

Have been caught up in this rigged NFL thing about yesterday’s 2nd game.  Also, making me wonder this thought:  Glendale stadium is called state farm stadium & who’s the #1 spokesman/qb for that insurance company… making me insane or just paranoid… I don’t know, birdgang family.  But this is all I want:  big dance to be called fair & square!  

15 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

He wasn't perfect, but the SF defense is good.  Plus rain and wind.  He also picked the team up and finished off that last TD drive with his legs.  Overall, he played well enough to blow out the opponent...good enough for me.

Nuance is not a concept in the intellectual arsenal of the average TATER

Rest easy. 

First, the NFL was already going to make changes next year after Seattle was gifted a playoff spot by 2 horrific calls vs the Rams. The AFCCG will make this more likely.

Second, the NFL does not put up with terrible officiating on their biggest stage. Cheffers sometimes calls more penalties than others but its mostly calling a holding or two that other refs let go, not making stuff up. This will probably help the Eagles as the more talented team who needs to rely less on cheating.

Losers still want to pretend about SB XL but Jackson put 2 hands on the DBs chest and pushed off in the end zone. He may not have pushed off with enough force to justify a 100 times out of 100 penalty call but the ref could clearly see him cheating or being an idiot  Next is Big Ben's TD. He was at the molecule line of the end zone. There is no definitive view that he did not score. Lastly there was a very iffy holding call. If that's all you've got that's somewhat real then Seattle did not have a SB stolen.

I can't really think of any other SB where one team whined about bad calls that lasted more than a few weeks.  (Patriots fans sure tried after LII)

14 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

lol there was like 45 seconds...and they even showed the replay multiple times in detail. lucky

19 hours ago, NCTANK said:

list them all

Love how you edited my comment to ignore part of the argument and cherry pick to make yourself feel better...Eagles have been very lucky lately...with that said Lucky is always better than good. just being real

5 minutes ago, RunItBAck said:

lol there was like 45 seconds...and they even showed the replay multiple times in detail. lucky

It was 24 seconds actually.  Devonta gets up off the ground at 10:18, and the following play was ran at 9:54  And we did not see the replay showing the ball hit the ground until after the following play.

image.png.0f3b13700b5b2ad38df750db7e5464da.png

1 hour ago, RunItBAck said:

Love how you edited my comment to ignore part of the argument and cherry pick to make yourself feel better...Eagles have been very lucky lately...with that said Lucky is always better than good. just being real

i’m feeling pretty damn good right now but i would love to hear about those instances where the refs turned their collective heads on Sunday. 

13 hours ago, opa-opa said:

He also never takes responsibility for anything. Its never his fault when they lose.

sounds alot like their fan base

What kind of pathetic loser NFL player wears his brother's 49ers jacket and hangs out outside the Eagles' stadium like he's a man of the people?

All abuse that lil' brittle Joey took was 100% on him.

47 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

What kind of pathetic loser NFL player wears his brother's 49ers jacket and hangs out outside the Eagles' stadium like he's a man of the people?

All abuse that lil' brittle Joey took was 100% on him.

Pretty sure Jason wore chiefs gear to support Travis 

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

It was 24 seconds actually.  Devonta gets up off the ground at 10:18, and the following play was ran at 9:54  And we did not see the replay showing the ball hit the ground until after the following play.

image.png.0f3b13700b5b2ad38df750db7e5464da.png

my bad, a 2 second review wasn't called in 24 seconds so its valid, lucky..regardless they showed the replay like 2-3x live....so theres that

Archived