GDT: Super Bowl LVII, Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles, 2-12-23, 6:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been watching pregame on Fox for a couple hours and they keep showing Mahomes and building him up as the new GOAT.

They did a nice piece on Hurts though and brought his dad on (interview from earlier in the week).

And enough about Donna Kelce.  We KNOW, she has 2 sons in the SB, has split jerseys and shoes and duh she likes both teams.

Eagles need to not just win but DOMINATE this game to shut everyone up.

9 minutes ago, EaglesIreland said:

👍 I watch enough of every week during the regular season and the Super Bowl is hours of it and it’s the same repetitive crap. It’s a precursor to the off season where they drag out stuff to fill time. 

You're going to be able to stay awake for the entire game??!! 

I most likely won't post much at all during the game. Too much going on.

So, everyone enjoy it and even though I never met any of you clowns, we are all Eagle fans and therefore I kind of like most of you!!!!!!!!! Even the jackazzes on here, LOL. One BIG BRO HUG to all!!

Go Birds!!

3 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

You're going to be able to stay awake for the entire game??!! 

Yes. 

Just ate my cheesesteak. TV is on now. Got my snacks.

I'm ready. Put me in coach!

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

Yes. 

Cocaine, it's a hell of a drug! LOL  Or is it McCocaine in Ireland? 

LETS FING GO BOYS!!! 

TIME TO ROLL AND BRING THE LOMBARDI BACK TO PHILLY!!!

GO BIRDS! 

12 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Been watching pregame on Fox for a couple hours and they keep showing Mahomes and building him up as the new GOAT.

They did a nice piece on Hurts though and brought his dad on (interview from earlier in the week).

And enough about Donna Kelce.  We KNOW, she has 2 sons in the SB, has split jerseys and shoes and duh she likes both teams.

They'll still talk. They'll just sound even more foolish 

13 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Out of all the SBs I have seen, other than when the network went to my high school for marvin harrison I have watched zero minutes of any pre game show, they are wastes of time

7 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

I most likely won't post much at all during the game. Too much going on.

So, everyone enjoy it and even though I never met any of you clowns, we are all Eagle fans and therefore I kind of like most of you!!!!!!!!! Even the jackazzes on here, LOL. One BIG BRO HUG to all!!

Go Birds!!

I haven't posted at all during regulation throughout the postseason, I'm going to do the same today.

Got the same jersey and t-shirt that I had on when we beat NYG and Whiners...kind of stinky but who gives a F...it's for the greater good. 

LFG

Lombardi #2 jus hrs away. Let's do thedamn thing

We all we got we all we need 

It's a Philly thing 

Let's Goooooo 

:groovy::groovy:

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

I haven't posted at all during regulation throughout the postseason, I'm going to do the same today.

Got the same jersey and t-shirt that I had on when we beat NYG and Whiners...kind of stinky but who gives a F...it's for the greater good. 

Same. Been my code since '17 post season 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Everyone on FOX picked us. Uh-oh.

Makes sense. We’re the better team overall. I know people are superstitious lol

15 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Yet it seems the majority of them seem to be picking the eagles as the winner of the game

Archived