GDT: Super Bowl LVII, Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles, 2-12-23, 6:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

When my team is in it, I really hate all the non-football stuff that goes on.  I don't care about singing, personal sob stories of their childhood, etc.  I want to see a great game.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Does this count as Dak making it to the Super Bowl?

I hope he has a good view of the game.

Dallas (Goedert) is playing. Closest he'll/ they'll get

Just now, NOTW said:

When my team is in it, I really hate all the non-football stuff that goes on.  I don't care about singing, personal sob stories of their childhood, etc.  I want to see a great game.

I agree, but I hate that every year lol.

Got my pizza and ice cold cherry coke zero. LFG!

FLY EAGLES FLY!

Just now, NOTW said:

This. Otherwise it's jus background noise 

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

I'm not even watching the pre-game crap.  Everything I need to know, I already know.  I'll flip the channel at 6:30.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I agree, but I hate that every year lol.

I know, I just hate it extra!  

49 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Fingers crossed! I have 4 computers recording 4 different radio broadcasts (Merrill and Mike, Chiefs, Westwood One and Australia). 

The only 'iffy' one is the Australian broadcast. That laptop's battery is shot, and it has to be plugged into the wall. But for the past few hours, the laptop just can't stay on for more than 10 or 15 minutes before crapping out. 

So far, so good. I had to remove the battery. So if all goes well, I'll get all 4 radio broadcasts that I'm recording. 

What's this catwalk / pop video nonsense? And who is the lame guy with the fluffy beard? Good grief

3 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

What's this catwalk / pop video nonsense? And who is the lame guy with the fluffy beard? Good grief

Dj khaled?  

Archived