Moderation transparency

Moderator6

On 4/20/2023 at 9:46 AM, Gannan said:

Your post was "we don't need moderation, but here's why we need moderation". We've also had incidents of doxing and people bringing other people's kids into ridiculous "e-beefs". Bottom line... we need moderation. Unless you are a complete ****, the moderation here shouldn't affect you. I've posted on the EMB since 2004 and never received so much as a point or a warning. 

Not even a warning?  That's really ghey

1 hour ago, Procus said:

I just reported you idiot

• Haha 2

On 3/31/2023 at 9:58 AM, HazletonEagle said:

As I said, I wasnt going to do this because I knew the conversation was not the one I wanted to have. This was for mod6 to defend/explain his actions. The discussion I requested was for a change in the way we moderate our new, smaller community to preserve as much of our tiny population as we can. Instead, we lost 4 more posters.

But something very unfortunate happened to my butt. And on that very day as luck would have it, I had absolutely nowhere else to be but my couch, and my toilet with my phone. Crushing it in this thread.

Now Im stuck with Ernest Hemingroid hanging out.

to wegottabelieve's off the mark as usual point- Im not complaining. I was responding to VAs notion that there are less reports lately to point out- that doesnt mean all the trolls are gone. If that doesnt make any tiny CVON brains think further- Ill spell it out. If the goal of moderation was to get rid of reporters- it worked as noted by VA. If the goal of moderation was to get rid of trolls, its basically succeeded like Russia is succeeding in Ukraine. Lots of damage done, for not great results. These guys were cluster bombed with unofficial warnings, warnings, suspensions, and 4 bans. Yet, a serious troll is sill going. And may not be reported since the reporters are gone. The rest of us who dont get all upset and argue with him and report him are still stuck with him.

Ive had it with you

3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

I’ve been banned to this trailer park, I just mod 5s trailer and outhouse

Think of it as a time out for spamming other forums with garbage without adding to your warn log. 

You’re welcome. 

7 hours ago, Moderator12 said:

Think of it as a time out for spamming other forums with garbage without adding to your warn log. 

You’re welcome. 

you're the only one who cares, you're welcome. 

2 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

you're the only one who cares, you're welcome. 

If you don’t care then I’m happy this arrangement works for all of us

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Procus said:

Not even a warning. It's called being an adult. You might give it a try some time. 

4 hours ago, Gannan said:

Not even a warning. It's called being an adult. You might give it a try some time. 

we got business?

18 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

I just reported you idiot

I'm shaking in my boots

6 hours ago, Gannan said:

I'd expect something like that from a second grade teacher - which is about the level you are on

:roll:

40 minutes ago, Procus said:

I'm shaking in my boots

Gather round, I’m the new fool in town, and my sounds laid down by the underground 

18 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

we got business?

No, I'm busting Procus' stones. His idiocy here has been well documented :lol:

On 1/22/2024 at 9:57 AM, Gannan said:

No, I'm busting Procus' stones. His idiocy here has been well documented :lol:

Says the school marm who hasn't even gotten so much as a warning.  You are just so wonderful!!

51 minutes ago, Procus said:

Says the school marm who hasn't even gotten so much as a warning.  You are just so wonderful!!

I can’t post no where but here

I want to post in TATE

#freeolsilverhair from TATE

#freeShocker 

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

#freeolsilverhair from TATE

#freeShocker 

Thanks my bff, #whosflamershocker?

29 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Thanks my bff, #whosflamershocker?

You know who Shocker is. He was a victim of a hate crime on here. A couple people on here kept complaining about his slang, lifestyle, and party's he use to have on Odell's boat. Mods banned him for no reason

33 minutes ago, Godfather said:

You know who Shocker is. He was a victim of a hate crime on here. A couple people on here kept complaining about his slang, lifestyle, and party's he use to have on Odell's boat. Mods banned him for no reason

He sounds like a fogtag, you toss his salad?

15 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

He sounds like a fogtag, you toss his salad?

Take the deek out of your mouth

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

ironically DUM was one of the leaders of the #BANshocker movement. Now that DUM is gone, maybe Shocker CAN come back. 

11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

ironically DUM was one of the leaders of the #BANshocker movement. Now that DUM is gone, maybe Shocker CAN come back. 

Breaks my heart

On 1/20/2024 at 6:19 PM, olsilverhair said:

I’ve been banned to this trailer park, I just mod 5s trailer and outhouse

eat a bag of silver hair, maude

• 3 weeks later...

I need back in tate, they need me in tate, I’m the new capitain of tate

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2023 at 12:17 AM, Moderator6 said:

VA’s role

@VaBeach_Eagle saved the EMB and created this place.  The mods support him by keeping him out of moderation and drama, we’ll take care of it.  When certain posters pm him and harass him to beg for their friends to be unbanned or unsuspended, he comes to us to talk about it.  He IS involved in a sense.  He brings concerns to us.  We’ve had long discussions with him about moderation to make sure we are on the same page about the guidelines and approach.  We all agree: we don’t want to suspend or ban people.  We want to grow the community.  We want people to enjoy posting.  But we also have longtime posters who got tired of a few bullies ruining the blog and harassing people and ended up leaving as I mentioned above.  Enough is enough you can’t just let everything go.

VA cares about this site, and discusses issues with us when people continue to go to him despite us asking not to bother him with it.  The recent attacks by Toronto on him for not having time but posting YouTube videos is ridiculous.  He posted an old video he already had it didn’t take "hours” to put together.  He said it well, think of him as an IT guy.  He’s also marketing, trying to attract people to sign up, get revenue and run the technical side of the site.  He spends time replying to concerns, technical issues, etc.

Remember:  people have lives outside the EMB.  He’s dealing with his mother’s health and other things he’s posted about.  That’s more important than your petty EMB drama.  Grow up. The recent attacks on him, his personal email and YouTube channel is absolutely deplorable, sad and pathetic.  The behavior of middle school trolls and these are grown ass 40 year old men.  Pathetic losers.  "His people” can run and tell that to him!

C'mon, fess up.  You're @VaBeach_Eagle's alter ego