EAGLES/HURTS AGREE TO 5 YEAR/$255 MILLION EXTENSION!!

SPIDER-MAN

5 hours ago, brkmsn said:

This week he needed an hour of treatment after the game. 

That hour of treatment was probably something like elevate and ice for 20, rest for 20, ice for 20 more.

On 10/23/2023 at 6:26 PM, KINGnabb said:

F9J-coYWMAElLem?format=jpg&name=small''

Though his Road Streak and Regular Season Streak ended at 11 last week.  Jalen is on other streak against teams with Winning Record.   He's now 23-2 over his last 25 Regular Season Games.  

This is it guys.   Jalen has a chance to tie NFL History with a win over the Cowboys Sunday.  Most Consecutive Regular Season Wins against Teams with a Winning Record in NFL History  Also with Jalen under center.  The Eagles are 10-1 Vs the NFC Beast (Only Loss Washington) since the end of the 2021 Season.  Jalen has only played in 4 Cowboys games and started in  3 of them.   He's 1-2 currently.  His only win was in Philly last year.  

2021 - 3-0 (Rested Starters Cowboys Game)

2022 - 4-1 (Missed Cowboys Game)

2023 - 3-0

Will say that he has a very good habit of leading us to a score right after the other team scores.  Takes away their momentum.  Still think we need to run more with the backs since Jalen is playing hurt and primarily from the pocket too.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Miami said:

Will say that he has a very good habit of leading us to a score right after the other team scores.  Takes away their momentum.  Still think we need to run more with the backs since Jalen is playing hurt and primarily from the pocket too.

Agree with more rushing at times, but this game was actually 50/50 balance, not including hurts rushes. I was happy with it.

Is it safe to assume Hurts hurt his knee sometime during practice in/before pre season. And that's why he didn't play in pre season and also why he's been extra careful with hits and and trying to break tackles since game 1

Didn’t McNabb say something about Hurts being hurt before the season started?

I remember reading that and disregarding it. Now I think he let the cat out of the bag when he wasn’t supposed to.

I just read that Jalen Hurts is tied for second in MVP voting with Lamar Jackson and behind Mahomes. Is there anyone out there who would have believed Jalen Hurts would even be considered as MVP in consecutive seasons especially when he basically can’t run? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I just read that Jalen Hurts is tied for second in MVP voting with Lamar Jackson and behind Mahomes. Is there anyone out there who would have believed Jalen Hurts would even be considered as MVP in consecutive seasons especially when he basically can’t run? 

I find it a little frustrating that Mahomes leads the way as I don’t feel like he’s having a normal Mahomes year. Not that he’s been bad by any means.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I find it a little frustrating that Mahomes leads the way as I don’t feel like he’s having a normal Mahomes year. Not that he’s been bad by any means.

The reason Mahomes is leading is because he has a set of bums at WR, he has the best pass catching TE in the NFL as well but his best WR is Valdes-Scantling. Their loss against Detroit in particular, Kadarius Toney couldn't catch an STD in a $5 ****house.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 11:24 PM, brkmsn said:

I think this should have been reported on the injury list each week. Here I was criticizing him somewhat for "playing to not get hurt" when in reality he was playing hurt. I don't have a problem with playing cautiously because of an injury. If it limits the things you can do, so be it. But everybody saw that he hasn't looked particularly fast in some of these games. IMO, if an injury is effecting the things you do, it should be reported. Last week it required a brace to be put on. This week he needed an hour of treatment after the game. 

Meh.  If it’s his decision not to report it because he doesn’t want the attention (especially from other teams potentially trying to target the injury during games) and he’s also cleared medically, then that’s up to him and the medical staff, imo. 

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If Stroud wasn’t a rookie he’d probably be leading it, but we have all learned the guy leading early isn’t always the one who wins it in the end.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Yet in the thread of the Jets game some people were saying this guy couldn’t read defenses. 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Those stats are insane! I mean we all hoped before last year that he could develop. We then saw a huge leap forwards and hoped it wasn’t a one year fluke. Well he’s showing that was no one year fluke. After a tough start to the year he’s clearly worked on things and adapted. He’s clearly a long term franchise QB.

Every time I read or see something about Jalen it’s like oh by the way he did this too. 😂

201A6435-49AA-4B1F-84E4-1201C20E0628.jpeg

• Thanks 1