EAGLES/HURTS AGREE TO 5 YEAR/$255 MILLION EXTENSION!!

SPIDER-MAN

captura-de-pantalla-2023-07-31-070836.pn

We are going to Keep The Main Thing, The Main Thing.   Jalen is now 22-2 in his last 24 Regular Season Games (Best Win Pct. since 2021).   Last week he wasn't perfect but now that is in the past. The future is to continue on this amazing run.  He will have to do against his old teammate and friend Tua.  On Primetime Kelly Green Night.   Let's get back on this winning track.  

F9J-coYWMAElLem?format=jpg&name=small''

Though his Road Streak and Regular Season Streak ended at 11 last week.  Jalen is on other streak against teams with Winning Record.   He's now 23-2 over his last 25 Regular Season Games.  

So Lamar Jackson is being considered as MVP.  I don't argue either one should be MVP, but if Jackson is in the conversation in the media with very comparable numbers to Hurts...and Hurts has a better record, then why is that?

Jackson: 71% Completion, 1,610 yards, 8 TD, 3 INT, Passer rating 101.9. Rushing: 363 yards, 5 TD. Total TDs: 13

Hurts: 67.2% Completion, 1,821 yards, 9 TD, 8 INT, Passer rating 87.8. Rushing: 274 yards, 6 TD.  Total TDs: 15

37 minutes ago, NOTW said:

So Lamar Jackson is being considered as MVP.  I don't argue either one should be MVP, but if Jackson is in the conversation in the media with very comparable numbers to Hurts...and Hurts has a better record, then why is that?

Jackson: 71% Completion, 1,610 yards, 8 TD, 3 INT, Passer rating 101.9. Rushing: 363 yards, 5 TD. Total TDs: 13

Hurts: 67.2% Completion, 1,821 yards, 9 TD, 8 INT, Passer rating 87.8. Rushing: 274 yards, 6 TD.  Total TDs: 15

The picks and QB rating.  If Hurts had 3-4 less picks his QB rating would be much closer to 100+ and he would easily be involved in the conversation.   No one with an 87 QB rating would ever win MVP in this current era. 

• Like 1

Hurts says his recent injury didn't happen on the field. He also said he has never been hurt from running the ball, only in the pocket.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Hurts says his recent injury didn't happen on the field. He also said he has never been hurt from running the ball, only in the pocket.

Well that's just not true, unless I'm remembering wrong. He hurt his ankle in 2021 on a run and hurt his shoulder last year on a run against the bears. Also if he has never been hurt running then why is he getting down so fast this year when running? 

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well that's just not true, unless I'm remembering wrong. He hurt his ankle in 2021 on a run and hurt his shoulder last year on a run against the bears. Also if he has never been hurt running then why is he getting down so fast this year when running? 

Obviously he hurt his shoulder on a run. I have no idea about the knee. Maybe he hurt it walking (as opposed to running) into the locker room at halftime?

43 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah, he got hurt during the Bears game because he was running way too much.  I don't know if he's thinking he wasn't specifically hurt on a running play but throughout the game was hurt on a play from the pocket or what he means.  Or maybe he misremembers.  He said he was trying to kill the narrative so maybe he's trying to downplay the "running QBs get injured" idea or something. 

• Like 1

19 Total TD's (Leads NFL Rushing TD's QB, On Pace for 40 Total TD's)

24-2 (Over the last 26 Regular Season Games)

7 Straight Comeback Wins after being down double digits

AJ Brown Makes NFL HISTORY

Eagles Offense: Similar Numbers to Last Year with a New OC (Points/Yards)

jalen-hurts.gif

• Like 3

He was limping at one point.  Must be pretty bad.  No running until he heals I guess.  No matter.  Just throw somewhere near AJ and he’ll catch it.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 1:26 AM, NOTW said:

Turnovers is the difference, he was lights out today though. If he plays the same way vs the Cowboys he'll firmly be back in MVP conversations  with half a season to play. 

• Like 2

On 10/23/2023 at 6:26 PM, KINGnabb said:

F9J-coYWMAElLem?format=jpg&name=small''

Though his Road Streak and Regular Season Streak ended at 11 last week.  Jalen is on other streak against teams with Winning Record.   He's now 23-2 over his last 25 Regular Season Games.  

Funny how in this photo every quarterback is shown in a passing stance except Jalen. 

So they're saying bone bruise... Hurts looks like he's been nicked up for a few weeks and it's bothering him. I know we really want the Eagles to beat the Cowboys. But considering the Bye week is after the Cowboys game, do they think about sitting Hurts out a game and letting it heal?

12 minutes ago, toolg said:

So they're saying bone bruise... Hurts looks like he's been nicked up for a few weeks and it's bothering him. I know we really want the Eagles to beat the Cowboys. But considering the Bye week is after the Cowboys game, do they think about sitting Hurts out a game and letting it heal?

Are you going to tell him?

I feel like you should be the one to tell him he’s sitting against our division rival after playing through the injury for the last 4 weeks and before the bye week… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/29/2023 at 7:57 PM, NOTW said:

I think this should have been reported on the injury list each week. Here I was criticizing him somewhat for "playing to not get hurt" when in reality he was playing hurt. I don't have a problem with playing cautiously because of an injury. If it limits the things you can do, so be it. But everybody saw that he hasn't looked particularly fast in some of these games. IMO, if an injury is effecting the things you do, it should be reported. Last week it required a brace to be put on. This week he needed an hour of treatment after the game. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brkmsn said:

I think this should have been reported on the injury list each week. Here I was criticizing him somewhat for "playing to not get hurt" when in reality he was playing hurt. I don't have a problem with playing cautiously because of an injury. If it limits the things you can do, so be it. But everybody saw that he hasn't looked particularly fast in some of these games. IMO, if an injury is effecting the things you do, it should be reported. Last week it required a brace to be put on. This week he needed an hour of treatment after the game. 

Yeah I think it should be too. We all know he’s hurt so at this point there’s no real advantage to keeping him off the injury report and making teams guess. Teams know that he’s hurt but they also know the current injury is something he can play through.