EAGLES/HURTS AGREE TO 5 YEAR/$255 MILLION EXTENSION!!

SPIDER-MAN

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I am really surprised someone who has this hot of a take on Jalen would so easily not only excuse, but defend Watkins and his really small going out of bounds to avoid contact move in this last game. 

I don't like "slides." They are aesthetically unpleasing and look like baseball plays. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KINGnabb said:

Jalen Hurts advances to 22-1 over his last 23 Regular Season Games.  This is also his 11th Straight Road Win and 11th Straight Regular Season Win.  Jalen also had 300 Yards in back to back games.  Lastly for all those nitpicking Jalen not rushing as much and sliding more.  He actually lead the team in Rushing today.    As I said, I'm fine with Jalen rushing numbers going down this year.  But I want him to use his super power when necessary.  Today he did that, took the runs when the Eagles absolutely needed it.   He had one mistake with the AJ Pick.  I get it, it's AJ. He thought he would beat the guy in a one on one.  So give the Defender credit.  Both goal-line picks this year against the Bucs and Rams were great job by their defense.  Overall it seems like we are really starting to put this all together.   All in All, great game by Jalen.   Let's keep on it going.  

I agree about the running. He's not taking big hits and is just taking what's given to him. As far as today's int, I think it was AJ and Hurts thinking 2 different things. Hurts threw a back shoulder like he has done many times, but when Hurts threw it AJ beat the defender while the ball was in the air. At least that's what it looked like when I replayed it. I'm sure that will be corrected. Happy the got Goedert going today. Even though Quez messed up earlier, Hurts did have him wide open and chose to force it to Smith, most likely to try to keep him happy.

41 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I don't like "slides." They are aesthetically unpleasing and look like baseball plays. 

Well if they're going to bust out the 'rugby' play we may as well add baseball to the mix :D

This was probably Hurts best game of the season so far. The RZ inefficiency kept then from scoring 30+ but they were moving the ball well and controlled the clock. This also helped the D pitch a shutout in the second half. The Rams are definitely in contention for a playoff spot so it's not like the beat the Panthers

• Like 1

I love that he is single handedly changing media narratives.  Everyone (including us fans) keep expecting more offensive production, more big games, more points, etc.  He keeps repeating over and over that it's about winning games, which they are doing.

You would think they are 2-3 the way some people are reacting.  They are 5-0.

15 hours ago, brkmsn said:

I don’t like the soft as Charmin WR going out of bounds because he’s scared of contact. It doesn’t look like he’s a football player and he potentially cost the Eagles points. 

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

I love that he is single handedly changing media narratives.  Everyone (including us fans) keep expecting more offensive production, more big games, more points, etc.  He keeps repeating over and over that it's about winning games, which they are doing.

You would think they are 2-3 the way some people are reacting.  They are 5-0.

Honestly the guy is just a pure leader and he’s just different. He knows he isn’t the most talented and he’s never going to put up the biggest numbers. But he doesn’t care one little bit. He just wants to win.

• Like 1

Thought this last game he was better and looked more like his old self.  Running the ball and finding Goedert.  Maybe next game he and Johnson can find Devonta and the screen / dump off to Swift.  Brick by brick.

Some people still have issues with our quarterback. I guess they forgot they also wanted this guy instead of our guy. 

986CA974-CC00-4ED7-87C6-1F042AA83882.jpeg

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Some people still have issues with our quarterback. I guess they forgot they also wanted this guy instead of our guy. 

Let it go already!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Bruh. Like maybe 5 fans wanted Wilson move on.

• Like 1

But Chiefs. Only scored 19 against one of the worst teams. I wonder if their fans complaining.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NOTW said:

But Chiefs. Only scored 19 against one of the worst teams. I wonder if their fans complaining.

I told a co-worker who gambles on like every game that the score was going to be 20-10 and he said I don't know what I'm talking about lol. It's a division they are always a slug fest especially on sheety Thursday night football

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Bruh. Like maybe 5 fans wanted Wilson move on.

It is more about those who had the mindset of anyone but Hurts, but really so many teams are struggling out there yet we see Eagles fans asking about the identity of 5-0 team. 😂

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

It is more about those who had the mindset of anyone but Hurts, but really so many teams are struggling out there yet we see Eagles fans asking about the identity of 5-0 team. 😂

A significant portion of the ABH crowd are gone from the boards. 

7 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

A significant portion of the ABH crowd are gone from the boards. 

Being critical of a player is one thing, but some still take things a little too far. 

On 10/8/2023 at 10:23 PM, Mat said:

Well if they're going to bust out the 'rugby' play we may as well add baseball to the mix :D

I think Nick needs to finally give TATE what it wants this week and have Jordan taking the snaps for the Brotherly Shove  ;) 

It was concerning that it took so long to shake the rust off but he looks like he's getting back into form

With how successful the brotherly shove is I'd like to see different fakes Johnson can cook up with Hurts

I'm hoping he gets back into stepping up in the pocket again. Perhaps he needs to build up trust with the Oline again

3 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

I think Nick needs to finally give TATE what it wants this week and have Jordan taking the snaps for the Brotherly Shove  ;) 

With no one shoving him. Just destroy the D line :lol:

• Haha 1

I’m not going to give Jalen a pass. He played poorly this last game, but the rumors of the Jalen haters being gone isn’t true. They’re just waiting to pounce. 

• Like 1

He was ass after the 2nd pick and excellent before that. Dr Jekyll, Mr Hyde type performance. The Jets made Mahomes look bad the other week but that was with their starting corners.

As the QB you have to make better decisions with the ball in your hand. Smith and Gainwell had a couple of bad drops that killed drives and Elliott uncharacteristically missing that kick were also key factors