June 27, 20251 yr We used to sell 2nd rounders for cash all the time. Now we can never buy one, or trade a couple for something useful like moving up. This team is so damn frustrating.
June 27, 20251 yr Well, Daryl wanted to get more athletic so Im guessing its going to be Thiero if he is there in 3 more picks. We already got Edgecombe and Thiero may be the most explosive in the draft.
June 27, 20251 yr How is it that the draft was supposed to start at 8pm and only two picks have been made? ESPN and the NBA suck at production.
June 27, 20251 yr Just now, Khani1 said:Justin Edwards was undrafted right? That’s still crazy.Yeah.I think it was jeff teague recently who said the 6ers already have a wing better than Ace Bailey. He said Edwards is better and he got Fd up at that program in college but he can hoop.Know hes been working out with Maxey. Maybe a breakout year for him. Thatd be huge for this team to basically add back McCain, and have a breakout year from Edwards.
June 27, 20251 yr welp, the choice of a kinda short but super athletic defensive wing, or a center. We know which way the 6ers usually go.
June 27, 20251 yr For the record, I think Id prefer Raynaud for the need on this roster. A legit stretch 5 will make space for Edgecombe to slash and dunk.
June 27, 20251 yr ok...Pre-Draft AnalysisStrengths: Broome is a physical and highly productive inside-outside threat with a good feel for the game. A finalist for the Wooden Award, he was the best player in college basketball for stretches at a time last season.Weaknesses: Lacking great length and explosiveness, Broome got by on timing and tenacity in college but might be more of a situational fit on both ends of the floor in the NBA, especially if his unconventional shooting mechanics and career 30% 3-point percentage don't translate.The verdict: It is hard to understate just how effective Broome was this season. Minor injuries hampered him late, but his instincts as a scorer, passer and rebounder were apparent throughout. His streaky shooting and limited defensive tools somewhat complicate his NBA fit, but he is among the most proven prospects in this draft. -- Jonathan Givony
June 27, 20251 yr Just now, Blazehound said:Don’t like that pick.no... Shoulda been Raynaud.Why did we need another undersized 5 man? We already had Bona in that mold.
June 27, 20251 yr ok Daryl. We are all counting on you to get back in to this draft. We have roster spots available because Lowry and Gordon should never play this season and we have enough guards anyway. So lets get picking some actual centers and tall wings.
June 27, 20251 yr You can’t complain about getting the second best player in college basketball in the second round.He was the betting favorite for College Player of the Year multiple times last season.
June 27, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:no... Shoulda been Raynaud.Why did we need another undersized 5 man? We already had Bona in that mold.Yep. I rather had the French guy if you were going big.
June 27, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:Ok Broome makes senseconvince us.I see undersized, unathletic center with poor 3% and poor FT%Hes like an unathletic version of Bona. I dont see how he fits the modern NBA or why he was needed on this roster that already had Bona.
June 27, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:convince us.I see undersized, unathletic center with poor 3% and poor FT%Hes like an unathletic version of Bona. I dont see how he fits the modern NBA or why he was needed on this roster that already had Bona.We needed Broome to play in Delaware.
June 27, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:convince us.I see undersized, unathletic center with poor 3% and poor FT%Hes like an unathletic version of Bona. I dont see how he fits the modern NBA or why he was needed on this roster that already had Bona.Both giys can use some workObviously, but he seems smart and a hard worker. I suspect he can be a small ball 5. I like Bona but he hasnt shown all that much yet. Foul machine
June 27, 20251 yr Broome is an unathletic lunch pal grinder type. He can’t shoot free throws or three pointers. A good rebounder and has nice touch around the rim. He’s a rich man’s Taj Gibson. That’s his comp.
June 27, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:convince us.I see undersized, unathletic center with poor 3% and poor FT%Hes like an unathletic version of Bona. I dont see how he fits the modern NBA or why he was needed on this roster that already had Bona.You can't. He isn't an NBA player, what a horrid horrid pick
June 27, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:convince us.I see undersized, unathletic center with poor 3% and poor FT%Hes like an unathletic version of Bona. I dont see how he fits the modern NBA or why he was needed on this roster that already had Bona.Could be useful off the bench when we need to protect a lead. He gets rebounds and plays defense. That’s all I got lol.
Create an account or sign in to comment