July 4, 20251 yr 6 hours ago, CouchKing said:I understand NYEagle's position on the Sixers and Flyers.Sixers; With Embiid and PG injured, the team is dysfunctional and may be so for several years to come while Embiid and PG are on contract.Flyers: Not relevant. Who are these players? The team has been mismanaged for years. Are they on the right track? Dunno? They've been getting younger for years.Michkov and Porter are who we are hedging our bets on.
July 4, 20251 yr Ok. I dont care about losing the player and replacing him with Watford.I do care that Daryl didnt get assets for him at the deadline, because they figured they could re-sign Yabusele, and then didnt.And I do care that the reason they lost is because the ownership is so cheap. "They almost didn't really make an offer. They did, but it was really really low... I felt like 'Oh my god, it seems like you don't really want me to stay.'"I dont know how to post the video from facebook, but I saw him say it. Its not some fake AI generated quote. This franchise sucks.
July 5, 20251 yr 28 minutes ago, Khani1 said:Josh Harris blows too.Cant Fing stand Morey, but I wonder how much his effectiveness is limited by ownership. To be sure, he has made mistakes on his own. But in some cases the money seems to be the severe limiting factor that only allows us to see how effectively Morey can operate while handcuffed.
July 5, 20251 yr 13 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:affordable backup center goneHe was always going back to the Magic. That's a hometown discount because he could have gotten more but wants to play with his brother
July 5, 20251 yr I just spotted Daryl Morey and Elton Brand sunning themselves at a rooftop bar on the beach in Avalon.I saw Morey drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
July 5, 20251 yr How are they gonna announce his namefor the first time? VJ, peanut allergy, hitch in shot, call of duty expert, 100% entitled, typical Sixers first pick stuff, Edggggecombe!
July 5, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, Khani1 said:How are they gonna announce his namefor the first time? VJ, peanut allergy, hitch in shot, call of duty expert, 100% entitled, typical Sixers first pick stuff, Edggggecombe!If you say it all in advance, these things can’t happen!
July 5, 20251 yr Keve Aluma was pretty good last summer and I thought he might make the team. Back another year, there shouldnt be a SL team that can share an arena with this 6ers team. Now, Landers Nolley is here as well. Teams will be intimidated.
July 5, 20251 yr Giddey wants 30 million a year. Guess the only way he gets that is staying with his own team cause Im not sure there are any teams with cap space to do that.
July 6, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Edgecombe missed his first 3pt attempt. Bust?George Gervin finger roll, hall of famer!
July 6, 20251 yr an Edgecombe transition 3 was tougher because of his slow release. But then he hit a nice pull up mid range from the short corner.
July 6, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Khani1 said:His last points looked like a copy and pasteof a Butler highlight.Yeah. People talk about Wade. I like the Butler comp. Ill take that. I mean, Wade would be amazing. But Butler seems more attainable and Id be very happy with that. I guess Oladipo is more likely yet. I just hope hes not another Jaden Springer.
July 6, 20251 yr Broome is doing well, but expected he would in summer league. I want to see him shoot more 3s and show that he can do that.
July 6, 20251 yr 7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Yeah. People talk about Wade. I like the Butler comp. Ill take that. I mean, Wade would be amazing. But Butler seems more attainable and Id be very happy with that. I guess Oladipo is more likely yet.I just hope hes not another Jaden Springer.If he can learn how to dribble and handle the rock and become our future PG, that would be so clutch.
Create an account or sign in to comment