July 6, 20251 yr man. Justin Edwards is disappointing me tonight. I think he will be fine in season but I hoped to see a year 2 Isaiah Joe type of summer league from him tonight. Joe didnt really translate it to the regular season, but he could put SL guys in a blender and showcase iso scoring ability.Even if Edwards hasnt progressed, what he was last season is fine. But it woulda been a nice surprise.
July 6, 20251 yr If we lose I blame it on not at least giving Landers Nolley 1 minute in the game. Seeing him come up to the scorers table, hearing that name announced as he enters the game... intimidation.
July 6, 20251 yr Just now, Khani1 said:Give Edwards a couple more games. Could be rust. Finger crossed.Yeah. All itll take is for him to blow up in the next 2 games and then Im sure theyll shut him down for the rest of the summer with nothing left to prove.
July 6, 20251 yr all game long I was thinking 17 was Sallis because of the hair style. Ive been thinking man.... I guess that 40% from 3 season was a fluke, this dude is booty cheeks. I see Sallis hasnt played yet. 17 is Hood-Schifino
July 6, 20251 yr lol. Filipowski just cant handle the strength of Bona, or doesnt feel like it in the summer. Or something. But its comical.
July 6, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:What a sequence by edgecombe. A block then to the hoop with foul on the other endHis timing and quick bounce was impressive on that block.
July 6, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Khani1 said:His timing and quick bounce was impressive on that block.Yup i thought for sure he was gonna foul him
July 6, 20251 yr Broome played OK. He had some good moments, but also some bad ones.He posted up and scored on mismatches, but also got rejected by Filipowski
July 6, 20251 yr 15 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:Edgecombe dominated in that game. Very impressive SL debut.It was a good debut.I think the box score looks better than reality. But only slightly. the 10 rebounds are a major plus.But while 28 points looks nice, he took 27 shots. I dont think the regular season 6ers will ever have a game plan where he shoots that much in his rookie year. and 1-7 from 3. I think hes gonna be good.I dont think hes a starter YET in a team that thinks they can contend. Im encouraged for year 2 and beyond.
July 6, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:It was a good debut.I think the box score looks better than reality. But only slightly.the 10 rebounds are a major plus.But while 28 points looks nice, he took 27 shots. I dont think the regular season 6ers will ever have a game plan where he shoots that much in his rookie year. and 1-7 from 3.I think hes gonna be good.I dont think hes a starter YET in a team that thinks they can contend.Im encouraged for year 2 and beyond.My advice, breathe in the fresh air and leave it at that
July 6, 20251 yr Ace Bailey ended up shooting just 3-13. He is what we thougth he is. He looks awesome and has super star potential. On the other hand, he may just end up an inefficient chucker who will probably enjoy being the best scorer on bad teams most of his career. We will see.For now, both teams should be happy with the flashes from their top picks tonight.
July 6, 20251 yr Just now, Procus said:My advice, breathe in the fresh air and leave it at thatair is fine here. Im not panicing at all.
July 6, 20251 yr 39 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Ace Bailey ended up shooting just 3-13. He is what we thougth he is. He looks awesome and has super star potential. On the other hand, he may just end up an inefficient chucker who will probably enjoy being the best scorer on bad teams most of his career. We will see.For now, both teams should be happy with the flashes from their top picks tonight.He's going to be Brandon Ingram 2.0
Create an account or sign in to comment