July 8, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, Khani1 said:What flavor?I got a peanut butter cup flurry. Didnt want a cone with how hot it is outside still. Woulda melted everywhere.
July 8, 20251 yr I dont see anything too exciting in the box score. At least Landers got in the game.
July 8, 20251 yr 15 minutes ago, Khani1 said:He’s day to day so maybe he plays tomorrow.My guess is his thumb falls off within the week.
July 8, 20251 yr 20 minutes ago, Khani1 said:When will they announce if VJ will play tonight, 7:02?He was day to day with a finger contusion. I don't think he will play till Vegas.
July 9, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:broome with 12 boards in 23 minutes.Sweeping the glass. I’ll let myself out.
July 9, 20251 yr There will be big NBA news coming out today at noon.Amazon is entering their first season covering the NBA. One of the events that will stream on Amazon Prime is the Emirates NBA Cup. Amazon will kick off their coverage by revealing the NBA Cup groups on Wednesday at 12 noon ET.
July 9, 20251 yr So the 76ers are going nowhere in the IST. Magic will win that group and I wouldnt bank on a wildcard spot.
July 9, 20251 yr 20 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:So the 76ers are going nowhere in the IST. Magic will win that group and I wouldnt bank on a wildcard spot.I think you and @DaEagles4Life will be the only two people watching this.
July 9, 20251 yr Just now, Khani1 said:I think you and @DaEagles4Life will be the only two people watching this.just a couple of wnba fans looking for off-season news.
July 9, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:There will be big NBA news coming out today at noon.Amazon is entering their first season covering the NBA. One of the events that will stream on Amazon Prime is the Emirates NBA Cup. Amazon will kick off their coverage by revealing the NBA Cup groups on Wednesday at 12 noon ET.I hope they pay for some awesome announcers because for F sakes ESPN was miserable
July 9, 20251 yr "The 5 most underrated moves of the NBA offseason" https://thescore.com/nba/news/330982776ers sign Jabari Walker to 2-way contractCameron Browne / NBA / Getty ImagesWalker having to settle for a two-way contract was one of the most stunning results of the offseason for those who've paid attention to the 22-year-old forward. A 2022 second-round pick, Walker carved out a decent role off the bench for a vastly improved Trail Blazers team down the stretch. He's a good rebounder with a great motor and a willingness to do the dirty work, and his shooting has also started to pop. He shot 45.5% on corner threes and 38.9% overall from deep in 2024-25, albeit in a small sample. Don't be surprised if Walker spends more time as a 3-and-D role player off the Sixers' bench than he does in the G League.
July 9, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, Khani1 said:Since LeBron cant manipulate any more championships, he is going for the IST Gold!He already got the 1st one ever
Create an account or sign in to comment