July 6, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, Khani1 said:Bona is an ox.Hes the brightest spot so far tonight. He should be dominating SL in year 2, and yes he looks like a man among boys tonight.
July 6, 20251 yr This Utah team has very active hands. Its annoying the hell out of me that we cant watch our guys play because they keep getting pick pocketed. lol.But, thats what you get when Morey does not value having any ball handlers on the court.
July 6, 20251 yr I guess its good that Im not impressed with VJs offense and yet he has 13 points already.
July 6, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:I guess its good that Im not impressed with VJs offense and yet he has 13 points already.I had no idea either until you just said it. It felt more like 6-7 points.
July 6, 20251 yr Just now, Khani1 said:I had no idea either until you just said it. It felt more like 6-7 points.Probably not ideal to have him taking 13 attempts in a half in real NBA games though. Gonna need him to just get buckets on cuts to the basket. Hes not near ready to be an efficient scorer in any other way.
July 6, 20251 yr Broome is halfway to 20 and 10 tonight. Hes going to be a summer league HOFer and may one day be a G League HOFer as well.
July 6, 20251 yr Didnt even realize Jaden Springer is on this Jazz team. Hes coming off the summer league bench on like year 5 of his NBA career. What a horrible pick. Please god, let VJ be better.
July 6, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:Didnt even realize Jaden Springer is on this Jazz team. Hes coming off the summer league bench on like year 5 of his NBA career. What a horrible pick. Please god, let VJ be better.Jaden Springer, bust. Matisse Thybulle, bust. 3rd times a charm?
July 6, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:Jaden Springer, bust. Matisse Thybulle, bust. 3rd times a charm?hope so. At least we know this guy works. I just cant believe this is a 3rd overall pick.... Im trying not to be too harsh because hes a worker and may develop, and I want him to at least get to Oladipo level. But its going to test my patience watching if they really want him in a PG role, which it sounds like hes been working on. Hopefully just for summer league.
July 6, 20251 yr This SL roster actually kinda sucks. I thought Edwards would have showed some good ISO scoring development or something. Hes been quiet. Bona and Broome is a nice front court for SL. Keve Aluma was a good SL player last year.But man.... there are no guards. Was Terquavion Smith actually busy? What the hell could he be doing? Call him up before Las Vegas. Shame Milicic couldnt be here too.
July 6, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Brice just took away a big highlight dunk.That could have been dangerous.
July 6, 20251 yr Just now, HazletonEagle said:8 rebounds for Edgecombe so far too. Thatll help the team if he can keep that up.He just needs to be an average shooter to start off and he can impact the bench.
July 6, 20251 yr Just now, Khani1 said:He just needs to be an average shooter to start off and he can impact the bench.I dont think he is going to be an average shooter yet unfortunately. I do believe in him to get there by year 2.But if the team can utilize him in the dunker spot and cuts to the basket he can get those easy buckets while he helps improve team rebounding.Honestly, I know hes 3rd overall pick but Im gonna hate it if theyre forcing him in to the starting lineup.
July 6, 20251 yr Another 3 for Broome! I wanted him to take more of those but 2-3 is good to see so far.
July 6, 20251 yr VJ leads all players on both teams in rebounds. Also best +/- as of right now now that the 6ers got back within 2.
Create an account or sign in to comment