1 minute ago, Aspiritfall said:

9ers look AWFUL and I feel like thats being nice 

They lost the lead in their own division  😂😂

And they have a bye then Jacksonville, not exactly a get right game 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Chiefs losing 14-3 to the lowly Broncos currently. Earlier this season barely beat them, had to come back to win only 19-8.

Division games can be tough.

Yep, looks like we will have the best record sitting alone at 7-1. But wouldn't speak too soon, we have a very tough sled of games coming up now.

14 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

9ers lose... Chiefs should lose... Today would have been perfect if the Rams didn't absolutely suck 

Not even worried about the Cowfruads. 

2 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Yep, looks like we will have the best record sitting alone at 7-1. But wouldn't speak too soon, we have a very tough sled of games coming up now.

Any given Sunday but the bills/niners games don't seem as daunting as they once did

Everyone asking why Washington almost beat us? It's the NFL. Weird crap happens. Anyone think Denver is better than KC? Good teams have bad days. We actually won on our bad day. 

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Everyone asking why Washington almost beat us? It's the NFL. Weird crap happens. Anyone think Denver is better than KC? Good teams have bad days. We actually won on our bad day. 

Screenshot_20231029_183051.jpg

3 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Yes we do.......

7-1! But you know we suck right?

Never said we suck. But this team is extremely lucky to be 7-1. This play calling, the turnovers, the secondary... it's all going to catch up with them..

54 minutes ago, JamesK said:

That says it all.  Wash didn't score when Morrow was in.  They did score late when he was in.

lol. Dean had good coverage on that last TD. The ball wasn't thrown to his guy. 

Commanders do play us tough every time.

Nevertheless, that's a sweep on the season. 

giphy (2).gif

1 hour ago, JamesK said:

That says it all.  Wash didn't score when Morrow was in.  They did score late when he was in.

Morrow has played well this season 

5 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Been looking rather Prescottian

He looks like he was the last pick in the draft or something.

We need Carter or Davis every game and both for the playoffs. Hopefully, we trade Barnett for a conditional 4th or more and we get to see Nolan get a lot of reps the rest of the season.  

Does Roby coming back move the needle? I think slot CB is the most pressing need at the deadline. I still have faith in Penny if we need him. And LB would be fine, Morrow needs more playing time.

4 minutes ago, Appalachian_Eagle said:

Does Roby coming back move the needle? I think slot CB is the most pressing need at the deadline. I still have faith in Penny if we need him. And LB would be fine, Morrow needs more playing time.

Penny can't be worse than Gainwell I don't get why this coaching staff is so in love with him... He's turrible 

The 49ers are not a threat, that is why rooting for them against dallas was the smart thing

1 hour ago, EagleFan85 said:

Next week is a huge game. Any news on Carter and Davis?

Archived