OZARK

DBW

13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Episode 1 wasn't good.  I kept watching.  

2 wasn't good but I think maybe had a cliffhanger at the end that got me to continue. 

3 wasn't really good either but after that point it seemed things would finally start happening so I finally became more intrigued. 

I'd say the first 3 episodes were bad. You really have to stick with it just on faith in all the people that have raved about it. 

Wrong.  😉

• Like 4

Episode one started with his pants flying through the air right?  Yeah that show was a masterpiece from start to finish.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

Episode one started with his pants flying through the air right?  Yeah that show was a masterpiece from start to finish.

Followed immediately with all the (pun intended) craziness with Krazy-8.  That "broken dish with a piece missing" episode was brilliant.  And spoiler alert.......Skyler was already a total B!  

14 hours ago, downundermike said:
  Hide contents

I just got to the Darlene and Wyatt episode, GROSS

how long did it take for you to finish tho? 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

Renewed for 14 episode final season.  

Hopefully it’s enough to fix season 3:ph34r:

• Like 1

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I've tried Breaking Bad a few times and just couldn't get with it.  

Where do you get to? First couple of seasons were a struggle but then it really gets going.

My Mrs tried a couple of times and in the end gave up completely because she couldn't face watching from the start again. 

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Season 3 was better than two. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

This time Marty's kids join the business and start getting big heads that they can do it better than him.  So they contact the cartel leader directly, make a secret deal that ruins all of Marty's legitimate plans to clean more cartel money and ultimately get themselves and their parents almost killed and bring more pressure from the FBI.  

But that's not all!  We need a sub-plot.  Out of nowhere a family member we've never heard of will show up and instantly become a vital character to the plot and be involved in every aspect of the show and ruin everything.  They will not just be any normal person, they'll have huge mental or emotional issues that no one in their right mind would let anywhere near a huge enterprise trying to front as a legitimate business while hold off a dangerous Mexican cartel and a dangerous KC mob.  This family member will ruin everything, but hey what'dya gonna do?  Family, amirite?  Oh, well that's just for filler episodes to create unnecessary drama.  In the finale, they'll toss out family morals and just kill them anyway.

It'll be great!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

This time Marty's kids join the business and start getting big heads that they can do it better than him.  So they contact the cartel leader directly, make a secret deal that ruins all of Marty's legitimate plans to clean more cartel money and ultimately get themselves and their parents almost killed and bring more pressure from the FBI.  

But that's not all!  We need a sub-plot.  Out of nowhere a family member we've never heard of will show up and instantly become a vital character to the plot and be involved in every aspect of the show and ruin everything.  They will not just be any normal person, they'll have huge mental or emotional issues that no one in their right mind would let anywhere near a huge enterprise trying to front as a legitimate business while hold off a dangerous Mexican cartel and a dangerous KC mob.  This family member will ruin everything, but hey what'dya gonna do?  Family, amirite?  Oh, well that's just for filler episodes to create unnecessary drama.  In the finale, they'll toss out family morals and just kill them anyway.

It'll be great!

Delete this! They may use it!!

I really enjoyed season 3. I don’t know if it was better than season two but it was enjoyable from beginning to end. 

• Like 2

Yeah this is clearly one of the best shows out right now and we have people crying about how it sucks lol. Cant please everyone. 

18 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

They are also splitting it up into 2 parts. So by the time this thing wraps, its going to be what? 2025?

23 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

Yeah this is clearly one of the best shows out right now and we have people crying about how it sucks lol. Cant please everyone. 

Never said it sucks. I said season 3 wasn't as good as season 1-2

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 9:11 AM, JBENT87 said:

That kind of thing is subjective.  Lots of shows out there, different people like different shows.  

Ozark was really good in seasons 1 and 2.  I personally didn't like much of the direction of season 3.  The writing was poor and IMO went off the rails.  The way it ended leaves it open to fix things and get back on track in the final season.

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2020 at 7:05 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Episode 1 wasn't good.  I kept watching.  

2 wasn't good but I think maybe had a cliffhanger at the end that got me to continue. 

3 wasn't really good either but after that point it seemed things would finally start happening so I finally became more intrigued. 

I'd say the first 3 episodes were bad. You really have to stick with it just on faith in all the people that have raved about it. 

Pure hate speech. Just hateful for the sake of being hateful. Cancel.

• 6 months later...

Way behind. Anyway ending shot was amazing. Yes brother out of nowhere was ridiculous but it did pay dividends

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the pandemic making it two or three years between seasons is too much, man.  I can barely remember what happens when I watch a show every week.  LOL

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

the pandemic making it two or three years between seasons is too much, man.  I can barely remember what happens when I watch a show every week.  LOL

I canceled Netflix a few months ago..... I'm just going to wait until there's a bunch of stuff I need to watch piles up to renew