OZARK

DBW

I forgot how annoyed I was with Ruth in season 3

Also just a heads up that this part 1 will be 7 episodes and part 2 will be 7 episodes

• Like 5

Season 3 had some issues.  A lot of shows have a hard time with where they're going with the story long-term which is why it stands out when a show is good for a long time.

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

I forgot how annoyed I was with Ruth in season 3

Also just a heads up that this part 1 will be 7 episodes and part 2 will be 7 episodes

Hell Yeah Yes GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I consider Ruth the central character in the show.  So it's logical to put her into conflict with the Byrde family in the final season.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

I consider Ruth the central character in the show.  So it's logical to put her into conflict with the Byrde family in the final season.

Nooo this is the final season? Damn.

I hope we get lots of scenes of Darlene and Wyatt getting it on. That’s one beautiful couple.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

I hope we get lots of scenes of Darlene and Wyatt getting it on. That’s one beautiful couple.

forgot so much about where this left off, all I really recalled was the brother side story, and the "cliff hanger" if you wanna call it that... and now, well... now I remember this. Thanks for that. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

forgot so much about where this left off, all I really recalled was the brother side story, and the "cliff hanger" if you wanna call it that... and now, well... now I remember this. Thanks for that. 

I joke about that all the time with my wife when we see creepy couples on tv. She thanks me for bringing it up too.

• Haha 1

Wyatt breaking into that house and then getting tased was my favorite moment of Season 3

3 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Wyatt breaking into that house and then getting tased was my favorite moment of Season 3

Poor guy was living large, too.

Was Darlene’s husband killed? I remember her and Ruth’s cousin Wyatt getting it on but I forget if she killed her husband? 

i think it was her that killed some random guy for "disrespect” when Bateman and his wife were just over for dinner? But that was probably a season 1 or 2 event? 

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Was Darlene’s husband killed? I remember her and Ruth’s cousin Wyatt getting it on but I forget if she killed her husband? 

i think it was her that killed some random guy for "disrespect” when Bateman and his wife were just over for dinner? But that was probably a season 1 or 2 event? 

yes. cherry pit

• Like 3

On 1/7/2022 at 10:42 AM, Dave Moss said:

"I don't know ish about F!" is one of the greatest lines of all time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

"I don't know ish about F!" is one of the greatest lines of all time.

The part when she pulled the towel back to look at the dead dudes dick too :roll: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

The part when she pulled the towel back to look at the dead dudes dick too :roll: 

Yeah, I love Ruth as a character. Her and Roy Kent from Ted Lasso need to meet, and have a child. 

• Haha 1

Hope there's a season 3 recap on netflix before diving back into this... I currently don't remember crap about F , w this show. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

Hope there's a season 3 recap on netflix before diving back into this... I currently don't know ish about F! 

fyp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I watched the 1st episode of the new season….Am I the only one that wants Wendy to kill Jonah?  That kid is an a-hole and deserves whatever is coming.  

• Like 2

Finished   So good.  Only thing that annoyed me was the PI and his personality was too much like the FBI agent. They could have had his character be a bit different. 

When is part 2?

• Like 1

Finished it.

Spoiler

Jonah annoyed the F out of me the entire season. He's 14 and they're acting like he's allowed to do anything with no repercussions

Shame that Darlene was killed. Her craziness was getting interesting. Wyatt looked sickly this season and didn't really do much so I wasn't bothered by him getting taken out

I was actually expecting Charlotte to shoot Ruth while she was screaming at everyone. Seemed like something the show would do

Javi was only introduced to add chaos to the show

• Like 1