OZARK

DBW

Now I’ll forget everything that happened by the time they release part 2 of season 4.

• Haha 1

On 2/2/2022 at 9:28 PM, Dave Moss said:

@mr_hunt who is the crazier bro-ad?  
Darlene Snell or Wendy Byrde?

idk yet...only got through 1 ep of the new season so far. so many unlikable characters on that show...makes it tough to watch. 

9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

idk yet...only got through 1 ep of the new season so far. so many unlikable characters on that show...makes it tough to watch. 

They’re definitely playing up Wendy and Darlene as the main villains this season

My god I can't stand Wendy. I don't like the actress who plays her (though maybe she is just very very good at acting). She makes my skin crawl.

13 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My god I can't stand Wendy. I don't like the actress who plays her (though maybe she is just very very good at acting). She makes my skin crawl.

She will play Hillary Clinton in a movie one day. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

She will play Hillary Clinton in a movie one day. 

Yes! That's spot on that you've nailed that. In fact I thought when I was watching it yesterday "my god I bet that's what it is like dealing with Hilary Clinton".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

She's just really good at acting imo. She knows how and when to hit all those little smirks that drive you crazy

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

She's just really good at acting imo. She knows how and when to hit all those little smirks that drive you crazy

She nailed it in The Truman Show

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That's the one that makes my skin crawl.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:55 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hate Wendy as well - I think the actress is terrific though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sameaglesfan said:

She is Shady as hell and not a person you want to do Business with but would would definitely go out partying with. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sameaglesfan said:

Yeah I mean kudos to the actress because we are meant to hate her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Finished part 1 

Ruth/Jonah/Sam is gonna take down the cartel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

Finished part 1 

Ruth/Jonah/Sam is gonna take down the cartel.

Finally someone realizes who is really the main guy pulling all the strings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/2/2022 at 3:17 PM, mr_hunt said:

finally started this season and was reminded 10 minutes in how annoying this show can be. 

Reveal hidden contents

f'n wendy...probably still has that other bro-ad's brains in her hair...but repeatedly talking back to the leader of the f'n cartel.  jeezus...somebody shoot her already...please.

this show has hovered in the pretty good to meh range for me...tell me this season is worth watching. 

IMO

- Season 1 slumped after episode 1, then got better late

- Season 2 was nearly unwatchable

- Season 3 was entertaining, but flawed, and a pleasant surprise after season 2

- Season 4 was probably better than season 3

12 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah, that kid should get involved in the business.  He's grown a hell of lot bigger than Jonah.  And he could wear that tux as his signature.  Tux and the hat.  

Dumped his girlfriend because ‘’you know, summer.’’ :roll: 

• Haha 2

On 2/8/2022 at 5:38 PM, SB52 said:

IMO

- Season 1 slumped after episode 1, then got better late

- Season 2 was nearly unwatchable

- Season 3 was entertaining, but flawed, and a pleasant surprise after season 2

- Season 4 was probably better than season 3

I've liked all of them but season 3 with the extreme female empowerment was messing up the story a bunch of times. It was very forced IMO

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just started watching the series about two weeks ago. Finally caught up through the whole thing. Lots of implausibilities and plot holes (like, whatever happened to the building that Frank bombed at the end of season two?) Lots of unlikeable characters. (Other than Sam, who's actually a good person at heart? Maybe the funeral home guy?) But overall, a good show. Enjoyed reading through this whole thread. Too bad the original thread was lost from the old board. 

When Part 2 comes out, I'm sure I'll forget everything. The biggest challenge throughout the whole series is remembering who killed who, and who knows what about those killings.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2022 at 11:56 PM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Just started watching the series about two weeks ago. Finally caught up through the whole thing. Lots of implausibilities and plot holes (like, whatever happened to the building that Frank bombed at the end of season two?) Lots of unlikeable characters. (Other than Sam, who's actually a good person at heart? Maybe the funeral home guy?) But overall, a good show. Enjoyed reading through this whole thread. Too bad the original thread was lost from the old board. 

When Part 2 comes out, I'm sure I'll forget everything. The biggest challenge throughout the whole series is remembering who killed who, and who knows what about those killings.

Maybe we're just stupid, but I have the same problem with this show, moreso than any other drama series. It's not even like the plot is THAT confusing, or bounces around to so many different spots. I just cant for the life of me hold onto this story when the show leaves, and then when it returns I'm still clueless as to where we left off with the general plot. 

Like, who killed the preacher / father of the baby that is currently being bounced around from character to character? Marty? Wendy? If so, why? 
Also, no idea what building you're referring to that was bombed by Frank (mob boss?). 

Also - what happened to the bartender/owner of the restaurant from season 1? OD maybe? 

2 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

Maybe we're just stupid, but I have the same problem with this show, moreso than any other drama series. It's not even like the plot is THAT confusing, or bounces around to so many different spots. I just cant for the life of me hold onto this story when the show leaves, and then when it returns I'm still clueless as to where we left off with the general plot. 

Like, who killed the preacher / father of the baby that is currently being bounced around from character to character? Marty? Wendy? If so, why? 
Also, no idea what building you're referring to that was bombed by Frank (mob boss?). 

Also - what happened to the bartender/owner of the restaurant from season 1? OD maybe? 

Spoiler

Mason was killed during the exchange of the baby for Wendy

I think the building is the one that Marty uses for business. The one with the glass door meeting rooms

Bartender ODed by the drugs the agent was giving her

If you're caught up in the show then you can look for the answers

• 4 weeks later...

That was actually dropped a month ago but I didn't see it posted.  Looks like part 2 is end of April.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 10:59 AM, DBW said:

New trailer dropped.  This looks really good! It should be a fast paced finish! 

This was a dope trailer