hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

Just now, downundermike said:

Damn it @fordy88, I knew @Redden was taking the Eagles at 11, was hoping you would go Cowboys and Ravens so the Colts would slip to 14

Colts was my first choice, thanks @fordy88

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Damn it @fordy88, I knew @Redden was taking the Eagles at 11, was hoping you would go Cowboys and Ravens so the Colts would slip to 14

7 minutes ago, Redden said:

Colts was my first choice, thanks @fordy88

Sorry… I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂

• Haha 1

I got lucky with the Colts last year so they will probably suck this year, haha. I didn’t like taking the Cowboys but needed a decent QB and think Dak will be ok as long as they aren’t playing the Eagles. I thought about the 🦅, but I think I may have taken them in 2012 and don’t want to repeat that again 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fordy88 said:

I got lucky with the Colts last year so they will probably suck this year, haha. I didn’t like taking the Cowboys but needed a decent QB and think Dak will be ok as long as they aren’t playing the Eagles. I thought about the 🦅, but I think I may have taken them in 2012 and don’t want to repeat that again 😂

If they play to their abilities, I can't imagine anyone having a better 1-2 punch at RB

44 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

If they play to their abilities, I can't imagine anyone having a better 1-2 punch at RB

🤞

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

F it, why wait.

@mr_hunt this fantasy degenerate needs his fix.  When you loading a player on each team so we can start loading rosters ?

uhh...not now. I'm at f'n sam's club. :roll:

• Haha 2

I'm still doing work because my delayed flights and shuttle bus got me home about 4 hours later that I was supposed to arrive, and I dont want to waste a 1/2 day of vacation on some nonsense (and if I sit down to watch TV, I'll just pass out), so I'm doing a bunch of misc work stuff (mainly reviewing training materials) so that I can have things done prior to monday morning and work a full day today and not waste vacation time on airport travel

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Sounds like a fun filled Friday night

It beats waiting for somebody named "Tinkle Drinker" to make a draft pick in a free league on an unofficial NFL website.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Redden said:

It beats waiting for somebody named "Tinkle Drinker" to make a draft pick in a free league on an unofficial NFL website.

you never made Harley or one of them other gals become a tinkle drinker?

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

you never made Harley or one of them other gals become a tinkle drinker?

That would be a firm "No".

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Iggles25 said:

I picked a bad week to get sober 🤣

Don’t worry, it won’t last for long.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Redden said:

@Alpha_TATEr is pulling a Redden.

nah he worse than you. You won* a league, finished near the top of another, and twice now didn't draft Eagles with your first round pick. You've improved. 

*due to random ass H2H scheduling which doesn't accurately slot the top teams into the playoffs

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Redden said:

@Alpha_TATEr is pulling a Redden.

he did drastically improve his TE position. Maybe hes rebounded

Now to wait for @mr_hunt to F me

i might be catching some movies soon, so I’ll check back in until then but my be dark for a few hours this afternoon 

now that they're picked...had the raiders as my #10 overall but just didn't feel like taking them.