Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

Flyers just need to win 1 or their remaining 2 games left to clinch a playoff spot. They can clinch tomorrow against the Canes. Get it done boys

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 374.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

8 hours ago, RoadToHell said:

Flyers just need to win 1 or their remaining 2 games left to clinch a playoff spot. They can clinch tomorrow against the Canes. Get it done boys

Canes are one of the best teams in the league. It will be a tough one tonight.

Home and only have to win one of the next two to advance, this seems familiar unsure

I have to think the crowd is amped up tonight. And on Tuesday tonight. And maybe even Wednesday for the Sixers play-in game lol

The Flyers will get in to the playoffs. They will win one of these 2 games. I also heard Carolina is resting some key players tonight because they’ve already punched their ticket in. Toch better give a helluva pregame speech to get the boys fired up and ready to play. They earned this opportunity

I guess there is always tomorrow

Would be a flyers like thing to lose out and miss the playoffs… currently down 2-0

Busty with a great shot!

Just now, Khani1 said:

Busty with a great shot!

Next season will decide that. I still think he’s more the player he is with his rookie numbers. This season he’s playing better late but if I were the Flyers I’d keep him here to train and not let him go back to Russia

3 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

Next season will decide that. I still think he’s more the player he is with his rookie numbers. This season he’s playing better late but if I were the Flyers I’d keep him here to train and not let him go back to Russia

It’s just a name I use. He doesn’t totally stink but he will be an average guy. I’m hoping we sell high while his value is there.

Philly teams don't make it easy outside of LIX

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

It’s just a name I use. He doesn’t totally stink but he will be an average guy. I’m hoping we sell high while his value is there.

OK Daryl Morey

YESSSSS

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Would be a flyers like thing to lose out and miss the playoffs… currently down 2-0

Reverse jinx magic!

Vladar!!! What a game!!!

LETS GO FLYERS

Penguins matchup should be entertaining and renew my hatred for Crosby and that franchise

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Penguins matchup should be entertaining and renew my hatred for Crosby and that franchise

F the Penguins!

Ty Fo has a sick shot.

This team has more heart than that baseball team of ours will ever have. They earned this. I’m proud of this team

Just now, Khani1 said:

Ty Fo has a sick shot.

Best shot on the team by far

IMG_7884.jpeg

Flyers Penguins in round 1

Discuss

F THAT KETCHUP AND PICKLE AHH CITY!

Puck the Fens

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.