Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 374.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

FLYERS ARE IN!!!! LET'S GO!!!

KFK6LNRQF5HFHCFVQBTL7UXXHM.avif

When is game 1

14 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

When is game 1

Official dates are not yet listed, the matchups are typically announced immediately following the end of the regular season on April 13, 2026.

Let’s go flyers

I used to watch a lot of hockey, over the past decade have maybe been to like 2 or 3 games and watched about the same. (the same being like the last couple for the Flyers) I was actually at the playoff games as a kid watching the Broad Street Bullies march through the playoffs to win their cups. I will say, that since the Legion of Boom, I am excited. I actually think they can win the Penguins series....they are too young not to know any better and have been playing at such a high level, they have a chance. But even if the worst case happens and they lose the series, this will have been an incredible learning experience for all the young players to have fought their way back from being so far out. Add in the playoff experience which is definitely unique and they will be positioned (hopefully with a big name Center through trade/free agency) to really start competing for a Cup.

That being said, F Crosby and the Pens, hate that team with a passion and I hope the Flyers can stick it to them (pun intended) and get to the second round.

Sweet to be back in the playoffs after what 5 years?

Great atmosphere at the game. Too bad they can't get the chant right these days but what ya going to do.

9 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

When is game 1

Confirmed Game One Date:

  • Date: Sunday, April 19, 2026.

  • Location: PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA (Penguins Home Ice).

  • TV Channel/Broadcast: According to NHL Public Relations, the
    playoffs will begin on ESPN and TNT in the United States. Local
    coverage for the Flyers will be on NBC Sports Philadelphia (NBCSP).

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Quite a feat! Wow. Love playoff hockey!

It's been a minute. 2010 was the one run I'll never forget.

Go Flyers!

6 hours ago, DiPros said:

Quite a feat! Wow. Love playoff hockey!

It's been a minute. 2010 was the one run I'll never forget.

Go Flyers!

I was around when they won the cup. 🤣

18 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Penguins matchup should be entertaining and renew my hatred for Crosby and that franchise

this is a good thing.

go flyers!!!!

3 hours ago, Talonblood said:

I was around when they won the cup. 🤣

Me too. Can't say that I remember anything about it since I was only 2. lol

Bonk scores his first NHL goal. The kids are playing tonight and looking strong

On 4/13/2026 at 6:20 PM, Khani1 said:

It’s just a name I use. He doesn’t totally stink but he will be an average guy. I’m hoping we sell high while his value is there.

2 hours ago, vsptroops said:

Me too. Can't say that I remember anything about it since I was only 2. lol

HAHAHAHAHA. I remember Bobby Clarke, Bill Barber, Rick MacLeish, Dave "The Hammer" Schultz, Gary Dornhoefer, Bob Kelly
Joe Watson and Jim Watson, Andre Dupont, Barry Ashbee, Moose Dupon, Ed Van Impe and Bernie Parent, who you just could not score on.

Screen Shot 2026-04-14 at 9.50.16 PM.png

Flyers in 7! F Clitsburg!

10 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Flyers in 7! F Clitsburg!

Michkov has the most points in the NHL since the Olympic break

8 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

Michkov has the most points in the NHL since the Olympic break

Super!

No one likes us, we don't care.

ESPN:

Bold prediction: Vladar's lack of past playoff reps is exposed early, and the Flyers can't counteract with enough goal support. Coach Rick Tocchet does his best to shuffle the deck and keep Philadelphia alive, but it gets swept in the opening round.

37 minutes ago, hobbes said:

No one likes us, we don't care.

ESPN:

Bold prediction: Vladar's lack of past playoff reps is exposed early, and the Flyers can't counteract with enough goal support. Coach Rick Tocchet does his best to shuffle the deck and keep Philadelphia alive, but it gets swept in the opening round.

No chance we get swept. This is a 6 or 7 game series.

No chance they get swept. ESPN continues to be a steaming pile of garbage. If the Phillies, Flyers, or Eagles aren't playing a game on that channel, I don't watch it.

2 hours ago, RoadToHell said:

Michkov has the most points in the NHL since the Olympic break

4 hours ago, hobbes said:

No one likes us, we don't care.

ESPN:

Bold prediction: Vladar's lack of past playoff reps is exposed early, and the Flyers can't counteract with enough goal support. Coach Rick Tocchet does his best to shuffle the deck and keep Philadelphia alive, but it gets swept in the opening round.

nonono

Flyers in 6!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.