April 18Apr 18 I think it will be tough to win a series, but the Flyers ended up facing the best opponent with a chance to win. This series will be pretty even, I think. Ultimately, I think the Penguins win in 7.
April 19Apr 19 They need to Stay out of the box! Especially mitchkov, I can see the pens baiting him hard. And he will take it. if they don’t Fall for the trap, the Flyers can and will win this series.
April 19Apr 19 19 minutes ago, DBW said:They need to Stay out of the box! Especially mitchkov, I can see the pens baiting him hard. And he will take it. if they don’t Fall for the trap, the Flyers can and will win this series.Who?
April 19Apr 19 Haven’t watched as many games as everyone on here. Seen about 25-30 this year. But feels like we need to get a no. 1 defenseman and 1C. Feels like we have a bunch of 2nd and 3rd pairing defensemen. The no. 1 C would put guys in better spots on different lines. Kind of think the PP is not very good cause we are missing those two things.
April 19Apr 19 3 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:Looked better for us in real timeYea it was close in real time
April 19Apr 19 Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:How did drysdale get called for a penalty there?Not supposed to play without your helmet but at the same time he's just supposed to watch Sid score and hope the refs call it?
April 19Apr 19 1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:Not supposed to play without your helmet but at the same time he's just supposed to watch Sid score and hope the refs call it?That’s a really idiotic rule. If want to get rid of players playing without the helmet then blow it dead as soon as the helmet falls off
April 19Apr 19 Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:That’s a really idiotic rule. If want to get rid of players playing without your helmet then blow it dead as soon as the helmet falls offYeah, agree. Since they didn't and it's a playoff game I can't fault the kid for it.
April 19Apr 19 Just now, Diehardfan said:Who couldn't handle that pass? I caught it last second but blown opportunityTbh should’ve just shot it instead of pass even if we were able to get the shot on goal. He had a 1 on 1 with the goalie. Just try to go top shelf
April 19Apr 19 Good 1st period. No major defensive breakdowns. Hopefully they can get the first goal and build from there.
Create an account or sign in to comment