April 22Apr 22 Is Tippett playing tonight or no? He wasnโt practicing during the morning skate. Bump was taking his place but no official word if Tippett is out for game 3. He got sucker punched and cut on his nose at the end of game 2
April 23Apr 23 5 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I mean, heโs only been on the team for a month and has made a huge difference
April 23Apr 23 6 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:I mean, heโs only been on the team for a month and has made a huge differenceIโve said this before if they somehow kept gauthier that their wing depth wouldโve been nuts.
April 23Apr 23 48 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:I mean, heโs only been on the team for a month and has made a huge differenceOnly has 1 point tonight. Slacker.
April 23Apr 23 Michkov probably won't be seen on the ice for the rest of the game, and rightfully so.
Create an account or sign in to comment