Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 374.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

LGF!!!! F Crosby!

Not looking good for the sweep

Awful job by Vladar on that.

Just now, mikemack8 said:

Not looking good for the sweep

It’s the flyers… they never make anything easy.

What’s worse the Phillies with RISP or the Flyers PP?

BG is adorable stick with what you know. He thinks there’s a shootout in the playoffs

Alright let’s tie it up!

Not winning tonight. Vladar hasn’t played great but also continue to take bad penalties and it got them 2 times tonight.

That was a hell of a shot by TK

I blame the Phillies

Pretty flat tonight outside of the second period. They lost both game 4s against Buffalo and Pittsburgh in ‘97 before closing it out for whatever that’s worth.

17 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

I blame the Phillies

image.png

3 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Pretty flat tonight outside of the second period. They lost both game 4s against Buffalo and Pittsburgh in ‘97 before closing it out for whatever that’s worth.

Tbh if Vladar doesn’t make the mistake behind the net then they are somehow tied at 2. So hopefully momentum from game 4 doesn’t carry over for the pens in game 5

Busty playing so well these playoffs he got himself scratched for game 5.

Really need to close this out in game 5 or things will get tricky

On 4/14/2026 at 8:52 PM, Diehardfan said:

He is crushing it in the playoffs! He will be on the 5th line, so keep an eye out. He's playing so well, he played himself off the team for tonight's game. It's because of the language barrier. They tell him he sucks in English but he must not understand.

Step on the Penguins throat and end this series.

Damn it

They’re not going to collapse right?

This Flyers defense leaving guys wide open in the slot needs to stop.

7 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

They’re not going to collapse right?

I mean....not going well

While I’ll admit I didn’t watch much regular season hockey, I’m starting to hyper ventilate. And I hate those Pens and their ugly unis!

Let’s GO!!!!

13 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

They’re not going to collapse right?

I believe the Flyers would be the first team to win and lose a series 3-0

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I believe the Flyers would be the first team to win and lose a series 3-0

Didn't we come back against Boston down 3-0? Been years so I may remember it wrong

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.