Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 374.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I think a fair deal that helps both sides is have them match, then trade back for one of the first round picks and give them Busty (who is also 21) and Risto since they need defense.

IMG_8714.jpeg

10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Ducks have until July 10th to match it.

2 hours ago, CouchKing said:

Ducks have until July 10th to match it.

Yup at 2:58pm

5 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yup at 2:58pm

Is Gauthier worth $15m per year already? I get the feeling that he will be a pest in any organization he plays for, like a WR diva.

8 hours ago, xzmattzx said:

Is Gauthier worth $15m per year already? I get the feeling that he will be a pest in any organization he plays for, like a WR diva.

Not yet but he’s due for a new contract soon. The thought is before this OS he probably would’ve gotten 11-12 mil. But since carlsson signed this for $18 everyone is expecting him to ask for $15mil or more as he has similar production to Carlsson the past two years

Sounds like the Ducks matched

What could have been. At least we still have our 21 year old phenom 🤣

Boooo

Busty will now be compared to Carlsson for a long time. He won't be able to hold his jockstrap.

4 hours ago, Khani1 said:

What could have been. At least we still have our 21 year old phenom 🤣

All of your posts are about Michkov. I think you might have a problem. Let it go it’s ok

Not sure where the flyers go from here cause not getting a 1C this offseason and i don’t really see how they pull it off unless they hit jackpot in a unexpected deal or where they sit in the draft.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Not sure where the flyers go from here cause not getting a 1C this offseason and i don’t really see how they pull it off unless they hit jackpot in a unexpected deal or where they sit in the draft.

They are a rudderless organization. They have no great prospects, no elite young talent besides Martone, and maybe Michkov, nothing special in terms of future draft capital, and terrible management.

The Flyers will be in the exact same position 5 years from now. I have no doubt.

33 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

He’s gonna say that after the fact anyways. I think this was I don’t wanna deal with Verbeek. I can just sign this offer sheet and not have to deal with his crap anymore and I’m gonna get what I want. And I’d be happy in either Anaheim or Philadelphia.

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He’s gonna say that after the fact anyways. I think this was I don’t wanna deal with Verbeek. I can just sign this offer sheet and not have to deal with his crap anymore and I’m gonna get what I want. And I’d be happy in either Anaheim or Philadelphia.

So, why don't the Flyers give him another offer sheet? Up the ante. Counter offer. $2mil more per year.

1 hour ago, CouchKing said:

So, why don't the Flyers give him another offer sheet? Up the ante. Counter offer. $2mil more per year.

Can’t give him another offer sheet after he signed the original. I’m a little surprised the Flyers didn’t just offer him the max on the offer sheet they gave him. Then again it’s now around an extra $2.8 million and maybe they thought with the structure of the contract it wouldn’t have matter to Anaheim in matching it. I’d have frankly just went $20.8 per year (believe that was the max) if you were going to do it. IMO don’t think it would matter as Anaheim was gonna match regardless just screws their cap situation up more

14 hours ago, RoadToHell said:

All of your posts are about Michkov. I think you might have a problem. Let it go it’s ok

You will understand why in a year or two. You just haven't realized it yet.

This is exactly why the Flyers have the worst management in the NHL. How Flahr continues to be employeed by the Flyers is a complete joke.

Norway got Hosed

On 7/11/2026 at 7:46 PM, ToastJenkins said:

Norway got Hosed

In hockey?

Womp Womp. Next fantasy......

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.