Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

lol

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 374.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

3 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

lol

I hope so but he also needs to realize that centers get paid more than wingers. That's just a fact. Either way, their salary cap is gonna be efed just paying those 2 guys. Assuming he doesn't sign an extension, maybe next year, the Flyers can put an offer sheet on ole Cutter. lol

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Generally OK worth the contract. Like the term, but AAV seems high for a shorter term.

Contract included a limited NTC in year 3 and 4. Hopefully it’s not too restrictive.

I like the Zegras contract, especially the length. If he turns into a 40 goal scorer, he will make bank when he reaches FA in 4 years. It'll be interesting to see what Drysdale gets.

On 7/16/2026 at 10:52 AM, vsptroops said:

I like the Zegras contract, especially the length. If he turns into a 40 goal scorer, he will make bank when he reaches FA in 4 years. It'll be interesting to see what Drysdale gets.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I like this extension as well. I wish every deal in every sport were 4 year contracts. Lol.

  • 1 month later...

"Last year I came in at (205 pounds), thought I was totally fine, in great shape. Turns out life ain’t that simple. Now I weigh (176 pounds).”

Hockey season……I just can’t. Too early. I’m still suntanning on my back deck, hell, I’m still adjusting to football season starting.

Visited my 11 year old nephew the other Saturday. He’s already got all of the Halloween decorations ready to go. Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, zombies, manatronix stuff set up……🙃🙃

  • 2 weeks later...

No one else Flyer’d up?

Puck the Fens

6 minutes ago, Nice Work Pal said:

No one else Flyer’d up?

Puck the Fens

I am. Let’s go Flyers

How many games until we fire Tocchet?

This game is horrible. Next

Still smellin their own farts from last season. Preseason showed there was issues. They believe they’re more talented than they are and that the game(s) will come to them. They deserve this massive arse whooping

13 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Still smellin their own farts from last season. Preseason showed there was issues. They believe they’re more talented than they are and that the game(s) will come to them. They deserve this massive arse whooping

I was gonna say, I tuned into a little bit of the preseason,and check some of the scores they were getting their ass kicked in like 3 of the 4 games in the preseason.

26 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I was gonna say, I tuned into a little bit of the preseason,and check some of the scores they were getting their ass kicked in like 3 of the 4 games in the preseason.

They have defensive issues and they still have PP issues. Needed to address both strongly in the offseason but they missed out on a couple deals and just settled for mediocrity.

First game: SHUT OUT at home against the Pens: 7-0.

PP gave up a SH goal.

They looked like boys among men all game.

Weak on the boards. Confused. Unable to control the puck. No defense whatsoever. Poor coaching too. Totally embarrassing. I feel bad for the fans who were there. Absolute ass whooping.

Its early, but this team has got many issues to straighten out and its gonna take a couple big trade(s) to fix it.

Completely unprepared, which is on the coaching staff.

Looked like the Eagles/Bears game. From last NFL season and this season.

Can’t get much worse. 🦮

Acciari TOI 16:36

Michkov TOI 12:07

Make it make sense

Flyers somehow stole a point tonight but this team is completely lost, it’s not looking good to start off the season. Woll was awesome

Well they have better backup goalie at least, and they got a point, things are looking up

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.