Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I doubt Julie would do it though....

It was crazy how the stupid ankle chick started ragging on Taylor behind her back again for absolutely no reason.

And the stupid lady cop dude was so mad at everyone for making her to spill her guts to Terence. No one made her do that. And she said she should have got a heads up. WHY? Shes not in their alliance. Why would they tell her their plan?

I really wish they would have just put her on the block. I dont trust the 2 on the block right now to win a veto. Or, I guess someone in the leftovers can win and switch it hopefully.

It’s odd they Big Brother and Survivor are so different.  Big Brother rarely has a blindside, while Survivor rarely has anything but blindsides.

On 7/29/2022 at 5:03 PM, HazletonEagle said:

The only thing more satisfying would have been seeing manly cop lady, or the highlight hair cardigan wearing girly guy going home after their blow up on Taylor for absolutely no reason at all.

But I get that starting with Ameerah was a better game move. Hope those other 2 are next. Along with that fake fainting fat tub that keeps hopping or rolling around with a freaking ankle sprain that likely doesnt even hurt anymore at this point.

If the 3 of them could all go out at once somehow, Id be happy watching the rest of this cast. 

Isn't it far worse to be using that stupid cart for her ankle? Shouldn't she be using the boot and doing exercises? She'd probably faint from any exertion tho, and then we'd have to hear her fake accent and voice. I hate her fat guts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Isn't it far worse to be using that stupid cart for her ankle? Shouldn't she be using the boot and doing exercises? She'd probably faint from any exertion tho, and then we'd have to hear her fake accent and voice. I hate her fat guts. 

Yep

36 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

She's being extra dramatic about everything probably thinking it will help her with America's favorite vote. It's funny how every year people think the general public doesn't see right through them. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

She's being extra dramatic about everything probably thinking it will help her with America's favorite vote. It's funny how every year people think the general public doesn't see right through them. 

Taylor gonna walk away with AFV I gotta think. 

48 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Taylor gonna walk away with AFV I gotta think. 

For now agreed, But I think Michael or Joseph have better long term odds. I’m impressed with Joseph. He appears much more astute than I gave him credit for and Michael just kicking butt and seems to be a downright decent person. 

49 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

she is still rolling around. 

At least we didn’t have to hear her oinking this week.

Also Daniel/Nicole are incredibly stupid people

• Like 1

Taylor is just going to have to understand this move. 

Love how Nicole and his girlfriend made themselves look so stupid again tonight. 

56 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Love how Nicole and his girlfriend made themselves look so stupid again tonight. 

Yeah it’s not like there was much choice. I get it kind of sucks for her, but what would she propose since Danny dumb dumb wanted to use it?

14 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

At least we didn’t have to hear her oinking this week.

Also Daniel/Nicole are incredibly stupid people

I can't find it but there was a tweet from the account that gives live feed bullet points. At some point they took away her scooter and made her walk on it. The next day it felt better and swelling was going down, and it blew her f'ing mind. Monte had to explain it to her like she was 5 lol.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I think they gave Taylor a bad edit because I think she did accept that she’d be put up to get out Nicole.  Maybe her DR was from when she wasn’t okay with it (before the veto comp).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

I think they gave Taylor a bad edit because I think she did accept that she’d be put up to get out Nicole.  Maybe her DR was from when she wasn’t okay with it (before the veto comp).

Yea, it might have even been before nominations. She didn't want to get put up for that but was always fine with being a backdoor pawn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

Even if it was for like 5 min and she was cool after, it’s still got to be a huge bummer being on block every single week

5 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

Not sure about that.  On the episode, she agreed with the pro quiddich player and the other lady who no one knows,  that they'd want to keep noms the same so that those other 2 could get protection by being paired with a beastie outside of the alliance.

I think she gets being a pawn but I think she's upset the veto got used.  She said they agreed as a group to leave it as is. 

Jasmin is still in a walking boot and doing a horrible job trying to walk in it. 

This is the worst season in years. Just watching the Leftovers pick off the idiots.
Then Joseph and Monte will duke it out. Unless Taylor outsnakes them.

The rest are just cannon fodder.

37 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

This is the worst season in years. Just watching the Leftovers pick off the idiots.

Im enjoying the snowflakes getting picked off one by one.

51 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

One more week and they’ll implode. This is the reprecussion for the aholes behavior. had to play out a few weeks. Kyle michael and brittany will be thinking ahead soon. 

Michael would be wise to keep Daniel around a few weeks, but will have to be real careful about how he pulls it off. Wonder what argument he can make if veto gets used?

On 8/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, eaglegenius said:

I think this is saying a lot considering how bad recent seasons were with the jock/Dheads running the massive alliances with a bunch of floaters who were scared to think for themselves making up their numbers. At least with this alliance you have four legit players in there (Monte, Joseph, Taylor, Michael) with a couple wildcards in Kyle/Turner. These seasons where a major alliance dominates (seemingly every season anymore) definitely aren't as fun but the people are at least likable this year. 

I maintain that Jasmine milking this fake injury is the biggest issue so far. She is essentially an already evicted house guest that hasn't effected the numbers inside the house. Nobody is going to target her bc she isn't a threat in any way, but she also can't even compete. They're kinda in a conundrum with her. It seems like Production wants her to compete bc the injury isn't that bad, but she just won't do it. Which is weirdly affecting the entertainment level of the show as her lack of participation has cut down on overall entertainment value. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

I think this is saying a lot considering how bad recent seasons were with the jock/Dheads running the massive alliances with a bunch of floaters who were scared to think for themselves making up their numbers. At least with this alliance you have four legit players in there (Monte, Joseph, Taylor, Michael) with a couple wildcards in Kyle/Turner. These seasons where a major alliance dominates (seemingly every season anymore) definitely aren't as fun but the people are at least likable this year. 

I maintain that Jasmine milking this fake injury is the biggest issue so far. She is essentially an already evicted house guest that hasn't effected the numbers inside the house. Nobody is going to target her bc she isn't a threat in any way, but she also can't even compete. They're kinda in a conundrum with her. It seems like Production wants her to compete bc the injury isn't that bad, but she just won't do it. Which is weirdly affecting the entertainment level of the show as her lack of participation has cut down on overall entertainment value. 

Brought comedy this week with Turner making faces at the camera during her act. and eating her muffin to annoy her because he is so tired of her. 

• Like 2

Daniel actually acquitted himself pretty well during the exit interview. Why btw did Julie go after Daniel more than Nicole?  Nicole got a free pass and was the worst one.