GDT: LA Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 9/20 @1pm EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

They did I read an article yesterday that said Wentz is a spoiled brat and uncoachable. Now he has press taylor that does what he wants. 

The story was they didn’t want Deflip back in the building because Carson didn’t like him, cause he was too hard on him. The people who have ever challenged Carson have been shipped out and all of his terrible mechanics haven’t improved. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

The story was they didn’t want Deflip back in the building because Carson didn’t like him, cause he was too hard on him. The people who have ever challenged Carson have been shipped out and all of his terrible mechanics haven’t improved. 

Exactly and I believe that now

15 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Ok, so how does one relax when doing cocaine, exactly? If your idea of relaxing is climbing the walls, we already did that watching the game.

tenor.gif

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Exactly and I believe that now

It’s frustrating, because I don’t know where they can go from here. They have invested in and are stuck with 11 for a few years, and the owner doesn’t seem willing to dump his buddy Roseman. Even if they move on from Pedersen I don’t think the next guy here can fix this situation. 

At this point the players on the roster I'd be outraged if they were traded,  Kelce, Johnson, Goedert, Sanders, Reagor because he's a first round pick, Cox because I still believe there's an elite dlineman in there he just needs to find the spark again,  Cam is an elite punter in so far as elite punters are worth holding onto.

Honestly other than that there's no one else I wouldn't thank for the memories and wave on their way if we could get a decent pick for them.

I will never understand why we let Jenkins walk, because as average as the defense looked with him, it is a train wreck without him, the most expensive d-line in the NFL gets no pass rush, the linebackers and safeties are an embarassment, the corners look lost.  It isn't personnel, it's scheme, Schwartz is a busted flush.

16 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

At this point the players on the roster I'd be outraged if they were traded,  Kelce, Johnson, Goedert, Sanders, Reagor because he's a first round pick, Cox because I still believe there's an elite dlineman in there he just needs to find the spark again,  Cam is an elite punter in so far as elite punters are worth holding onto.

Honestly other than that there's no one else I wouldn't thank for the memories and wave on their way if we could get a decent pick for them.

I will never understand why we let Jenkins walk, because as average as the defense looked with him, it is a train wreck without him, the most expensive d-line in the NFL gets no pass rush, the linebackers and safeties are an embarassment, the corners look lost.  It isn't personnel, it's scheme, Schwartz is a busted flush.

I wouldn't want Elliott to go.... he cool..

37 minutes ago, NOTW said:

They have the best TE tandem and a dynamic back in Sanders, even Scott made dynamic plays today. 

The problem is Wentz. He has weapons and even the O line played much better. Everyone thought the Rams D was going to murder Wentz.

Wentz makes bad decisions and very inconsistent throws from too high, too low, forced, doesn't get rid of the ball when he should, etc. Offensive issues are on him.

The problem is we here on this board are constantly saying it but you still got a few fans (and it seems like the front office as well) who still really feel like this is all on everybody else. They still can't see that the offensive woes lay on the spoiled brat we now call our franchise QB....

26 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

I have wanted gym shorts out of here since he got here because I knew with him at the helm of the defense, it was going to be a terrible D. I have no idea how that man continues to get hired anywhere in the NFL....

55 minutes ago, nipples said:

Considering I am a Syracuse alum and fan, I watch a ton of ACC football, meaning I’ve seen probably half of Clemson’s games over the past few years. Lawrence is a good college QB, but I don’t see it translating to the NFL. 

Well, UNC alum here.   Live relatively close to Clemson.  Have been to a half dozen of their games and watched him live and in TV.  Don’t know about your player evaluation.  Howie, is that you?

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Cox got a ring and got paid. He has no motivation. 

Nah, that isn't his character. How about, he's not a top 7 DT anymore and is paid to be that. Cox used to always have a few plays a game where he would exert his dominance. Since, he got paid. Few and far between.

1 minute ago, seengreen said:

Nah, that isn't his character. How about, he's not a top 7 DT anymore and is paid to be that. Cox used to always have a few plays a game where he would exert his dominance. Since, he got paid. Few and far between.

Whatever the reason Cox isn’t as good as he used to be. Sometime he doesn’t even show up on the stat line. Now I understand that isn’t always an indication of how good a tackle is, but the Eagles defense got gouged today in the run. Cox made like two plays all game. 

Where was Ward all game? Can we PLEASE just bench JJAW and roll with Reagor, Djax, Ward, Hightower and Alshon when he comes back. 

Didn't watch the game but I take it Wentz sucked again. My question is wtf happened on defense? They couldn't stop a nose bleed

Just now, Heavywchamp said:

Didn't watch the game but I take it Wentz sucked again. My question is wtf happened on defense? They couldn't stop a nose bleed

The secondary and linebackers were garbage. There was also no pass rush. So, combine all that and that's what happened. Nathan Gerry was a disaster.

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Whatever the reason Cox isn’t as good as he used to be. Sometime he doesn’t even show up on the stat line. Now I understand that isn’t always an indication of how good a tackle is, but the Eagles defense got gouged today in the run. Cox made like two plays all game. 

The high priced drafted vets aren't making plays or positive impact.

6 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The secondary and linebackers were garbage. There was also no pass rush. So, combine all that and that's what happened. Nathan Gerry was a disaster.

They continue to get exposed running or passing at Gerry but, yet he is sold as very intelligent and one of the best linebackers they have. It is the same sheet every year some bullsheet player is sold as being really smart and is a good player. When does it end? Wentz is also now part of that group

4 minutes ago, seengreen said:

The high priced drafted vets aren't making plays or positive impact.

Back in the day most of those guys should have been gone, but unfortunately Roseman is a terrible drafter so we don’t have viable replacements for guys like Graham and Cox. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Back in the day most of those guys should have been gone, but unfortunately Roseman is a terrible drafter so we don’t have viable replacements for guys like Graham and Cox. 

I go back to not being part of any discussion in Tate for the week lol

On a positive note we still can win this division, Washington is about to lose, the Giants lost Barkley for the season, the Cowboys well we know what happens in December already.... it’s early in the season, no preseason, lots of rust, lots of new Wrs still learning. JJ today was again non existent, maybe when Jeffreys comes back we can get this thing together more. I still think we have a chance. 

15 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

Smart man not to watch that pile of crap. The defense was a lot of what you have saw already. The opponent is third and 5 and the coach has the defensive backs 10 yards back, though they ran more press than I remember. They were awful against the run and Nate Gerry got exposed all game. Barnett got a penalty (as usual) and not much else. Fletcher Cox was last saw on a milk carton. They’re just a bad group and they have no leadership. 

2 hours ago, Eagles_All_Day said:

Mcvay knows their kicker sucks. He is going for tds.

Yeah but up two scores with 3 min left. 

All righty then !  I'm baaaaack ! 

What  Happened ???

Riddler jim carey

1 hour ago, Portyansky said:

Where was Ward all game? Can we PLEASE just bench JJAW and roll with Reagor, Djax, Ward, Hightower and Alshon when he comes back. 

That's on Doug the genius. Ward was our only legit receiver late in the season and now his number is rarely called. 

Archived