GDT: LA Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 9/20 @1pm EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, manz2821 said:

Oh wow. Cowboys gonna win. Dang.

Yep Atlanta’s having flashbacks to Super Bowl 51

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

The Falcons were stupid. They waited and allowed Dallas to recover it.

They need some coaching. They could have just fallen on it.

Man that QB the Carson is so much better than is about to get a comeback. 

1 minute ago, proveagle said:

OMG why didnt Atlanta jump on that ball?  that was the wackiest onside kick I have ever seen.

So stupid. Their coach should be fired.

18 minutes ago, What The F said:

Well. On the plus side..

Dallas 0-2

NY 0-2

Wash - hopefully 1-1 after today. 

The division sucks, so football will remain interesting since we probably won't be out of the division until around week 10.

Not quite Atlanta is gonna Atlanta 

10 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Something is just off with this team's sense of urgency and body language, especially if you look at the cameras on Wentz on 3rd down conversions today. 

For all of us who complained on draft day about the team's decision to draft Jalen Hurts in Round 2, perhaps the team was not just thinking of him as injury insurance but they also had their doubts in case he did not continue to progress the way they liked??

I know, maybe this is a convenient excuse and perhaps I'm giving the FO too much credit, but I'm definitely down on Wentz's ability to lead this team. Not giving up on him, too early for that, but his stock is definitely pointing down.

When you are hurting your team with rookie mistakes, a good benching needs to happen- even if it is only temporary. 

I hope Dallas misses a FG and loses. They had FG problems last year and that would be a total mind F if they lose with the kicker again.

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

37-39.

Yeah I as guessing all the Dak's no better guys were going to ignore the Dallas score, dude has 450 yards and 3 rushing TDs

Just now, CaliEagle said:

I hope Dallas misses a FG and loses. They had FG problems last year and that would be a total mind F if they lose with the kicker again.

Not sure why they aren’t trying to kick it on third down in case something goes wrong

Just now, CaliEagle said:

They have zerlein

Anyone wondering who's the better QB out of Wentz and Prescott, look at Prescotts numbers for Today, that's a QB carrying his team back, like the polar opposite of what Wentz did.

1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Yeah I as guessing all the Dak's no better guys were going to ignore the Dallas score, dude has 450 yards and 3 rushing TDs

He sucks though so I’ve been told. Wentz better so they keep telling me. I mean I don’t see it, but they keep saying it.

Just now, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Anyone wondering who's the better QB out of Wentz and Prescott, look at Prescotts numbers for Today, that's a QB carrying his team back, like the polar opposite of what Wentz did.

I don't want to admit it, but you're right.

Damn. Dude on the Chargers punked Tyreek Hill.

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

I don't want to admit it, but you're right.

It's over man. The debate has been laid to rest. He has more wins, better rating, more playoff wins. Everything.  He was missing his starting tackles and his starting TE today. Sad but true 

12 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Not saying dak isn’t better But he also played the same Rams team last week and scored 17 points and look bad too. The Atlanta Falcons defense has look like garbanzo beans for the past two weeks. That team might have the worst defense in the league. Which is saying a lot because the Eagles defense is bad

1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

I've been saying it for the past 2 years, Wentz is not a leader or a team player. 

He's only in itself for himself. 

Archived