GDT: LA Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 9/20 @1pm EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, JayEcho said:

and that's all that matters to cox now, production is just an afterthought at the moment.

This defense has stunk since 2017. They all just felt themselves too much since then. 

Does anyone feel confident this team can beat the Bengals? 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

He’s stealing money right now, and Nate Gerry is the best linebacker on this squad. So many bad mistakes made by this GM.    

Great players have beat double teams cox never has. It's a joke of an excuse. You don't think Donald beats double teams and still gets 20 sacks? Excuses for this team is ridiculous

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He’s stealing money right now, and Nate Gerry is the best linebacker on this squad. So many bad mistakes made by this GM.    

That's a sobering thought. And depressing.

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Great players have beat double teams cox never has. It's a joke of an excuse. You don't think Donald beats double teams and still gets 20 sacks? Excuses for this team is ridiculous

No excuses. Cox is not getting it done, and he’s had talented players next to him too. He should be dominating these games.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

No excuses. Cox is not getting it done, and he’s had talented players next to him too. He should be dominating these games.

Exactly this team is full of excuses and it's disgusting

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Exactly this team is full of excuses and it's disgusting

They all got arrogant after that 2017 season. They believed their own hype and press. From the GM to the coaches, and players. They’re all living off excuses and past hype. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

They all got arrogant after that 2017 season. They believed their own hype and press. From the GM to the coaches, and players. They’re all living off excuses and past hype. 

I'll even admit to it not anymore

58 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Last I checked I checked it was the Philadelphia Eagles, not the Carson Wentz Eagles. 

I want the team to win and not suck a**, you Wentzists certainly aren't the sharpest tools in the shed 🤣

You idiot, that’s exactly the point I’m making. The entire team played bad today. You’re the fool trying to put it all on one player. 

5 minutes ago, Mauserbob said:

That's a sobering thought. And depressing.

Nate Gerry brings back memories of Matt McCoy. 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Nate Gerry brings back memories of Matt McCoy. 

And Kiki Alonso...

2 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I'm gonna assume not a typo 😂😂

Nope. He played like a  Kiki. 

Kiki from the Fresh Beats was the one I liked associating him with. 🤣

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This defense has stunk since 2017. They all just felt themselves too much since then. 

Does anyone feel confident this team can beat the Bengals? 

This team has never played the Bengals well. Remember the tie game in 2008? That was a "guaranteed win" too. The Bengals were awful that year ( 4-11-1 record ). There are no sure wins on this schedule anymore. Not the way this team is playing.

Just now, Mauserbob said:

Nope. He played like a  Kiki. 

Kiki from the Fresh Beats was the one I liked associating him with. 🤣

Well thanks. You've provided the highlight of my day

We are desperately missing a quality WR to go with Reagor and Djax.  Any takers on OBJ after today?

3 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Gerry gives me a Casey Matthews vibe.

I got more a Sean Considine vibe, but it’s tomatoes, tomatoes. 

14 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He had his moments in games but he never really dominated games and doing that is beyond him now. He is what he is.

1 hour ago, nipples said:

No thanks. Lawrence is going to be a massive bust. Can see it coming a mile away. 

I have more hope in Hurts being a good NFL QB than I do Lawrence. 

Looks like a hybrid of Tim Tebow and Foles.

28 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m sorry but there were some of us on this board that said this team is not a good team back in April. We need to quit living in the past. The last two years the Eagles were extremely lucky To make the playoffs. They needed cousins to self destruct. They needed to play three of the worst teams in football and dak to have a bad shoulder to win the division which was one of the worst divisions in the last decade. That team was not a 9-7 team. They played in any other division they would be a seven win team.

this team has been regressing for the last two years and it’s finally caught up to them having bad 2017 draft. And only having Miles Sanders from 2019. Add on the 2014 and 2015 draft classes which nobody is on the roster. You can’t sustain excellence and winning without drafting well. Especially not when you keep handing out bad contracts. Show me a free agent signing the Eagles have made since 2018? They have been awful at signing free agents since the Sb on top of bad drafting

The Eagles org has a question for you:

"What's a draft?"

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We are desperately missing a quality WR to gor with Reagor and Djax.  Any takers on OBJ after today?

What was with the D-JAX drops today? Sad to see.

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We are desperately missing a quality WR to go with Reagor and Djax.  Any takers on OBJ after today?

Why?  We don’t have a quality QB to throw the ball to the receivers we have.  Hard to tell if we even need an upgrade at that position.

Archived