GDT: LA Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 9/20 @1pm EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We are desperately missing a quality WR to gor with Reagor and Djax.  Any takers on OBJ after today?

Is this quality wr gonna only show up for 6 plays a game like djax?

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We are desperately missing a quality WR to gor with Reagor and Djax.  Any takers on OBJ after today?

Nope. Adding an expensive receiver for Wentz to miss is not the answer. We need  help on the defense. No pass rush. The lbs are garbage and the secondary is well the secondary. The problem is that Howie has not shown he is capable of filling the holes recently. This is his mess

Just now, XoqTionR said:

Looks like a hybrid of Tim Tebow and Foles.

You guys must literally not watch Clemson play.  Looks nothing like your description.  That’s laughable.

21 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Great players have beat double teams cox never has. It's a joke of an excuse. You don't think Donald beats double teams and still gets 20 sacks? Excuses for this team is ridiculous

Ask Reggie White about double and triple teams. He just ran those A_holes right over. I have never though Fletch was a great lineman. Good, but not top shelf to me.

3 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Ask Reggie White about double and triple teams. He just ran those A_holes right over. I have never though Fletch was a great lineman. Good, but not top shelf to me.

Cox is a decent lineman, but he is not a MAN like Reggie White. 

everybody needs to R-E-L-A-X and do some cocaine

Limited TC and no preseason games.....how they play the last 12 games I'll make a judgment. 

Unfortunately they could be 0-4 by then

4 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Agreed

10 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We are desperately missing a quality WR to go with Reagor and Djax.  Any takers on OBJ after today?

With Wentz high balls, we need a Harold Carmichael- ohhh... say about 6' 9, 6'10  or so....

5 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

He had his moments in games but he never really dominated games and doing that is beyond him now. He is what he is.

5 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

He had his moments in games but he never really dominated games and doing that is beyond him now. He is what he is.

Fletcher Cox has not shown game to game dominance for about 3 years now. The highest paid Dline in the NFL is not intimidating, forceful or even scary. I could be wrong, but Pittsburg is another franchise whose players do not play well for the Eagles (Jackson and Hargrave have time to prove me wrong though). It feels like Cox is showing age and a lot of wear and tear.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Cox is a decent lineman, but he is not a MAN like Reggie White. 

i don't know if i'll live to see another defensive lineman which should be mentioned in the same breath as reggie.  there are some very good ones in the league...  but reggie was in another solar system.  and the ones that show flashes of dominance that reggie did, only keep it up for a season or two at best and start trailing off after.  reggie was reggie his whole career.  no offensive lineman wanted to be line up opposite him.

2 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

everybody needs to R-E-L-A-X and do some cocaine

Limited TC and no preseason games.....how they play the last 12 games I'll make a judgment. 

Unfortunately they could be 0-4 by then

Ok, so how does one relax when doing cocaine, exactly? If your idea of relaxing is climbing the walls, we already did that watching the game.

1 minute ago, seengreen said:

Fletcher Cox has not shown game to game dominance for about 3 years now. The highest paid Dline in the NFL is not intimidating, forceful or even scary. I could be wrong, but Pittsburg is another franchise whose players do not play well for the Eagles (Jackson and Hargrave have time to prove me wrong though). It feels like Cox is showing age and a lot of wear and tear.

He was never that guy, always good but not a game changer don't care what anyone says. 

16 minutes ago, metal said:

This team has never played the Bengals well. Remember the tie game in 2008? That was a "guaranteed win" too. The Bengals were awful that year ( 4-11-1 record ). There are no sure wins on this schedule anymore. Not the way this team is playing.

The old McNabb "I didn’t know games could end in a tie.” I have little confidence this team will shut down the rookie. 

8 minutes ago, VeeMak said:

You guys must literally not watch Clemson play.  Looks nothing like your description.  That’s laughable.

Considering I am a Syracuse alum and fan, I watch a ton of ACC football, meaning I’ve seen probably half of Clemson’s games over the past few years. Lawrence is a good college QB, but I don’t see it translating to the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, seengreen said:

Cox got a ring and got paid. He has no motivation. 

Just now, What The F said:

Cox is the Giroux of this team.  

That seems more than fitting to me, but at least Cox has won a championship. 

3 minutes ago, JayEcho said:

i don't know if i'll live to see another defensive lineman which should be mentioned in the same breath as reggie.  there are some very good ones in the league...  but reggie was in another solar system.  and the ones that show flashes of dominance that reggie did, only keep it up for a season or two at best and start trailing off after.  reggie was reggie his whole career.  no offensive lineman wanted to be line up opposite him.

Except for the 1 guy that could stonewall him consistently, pre-car crash Erik Williams. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The old McNabb "I didn’t know games could end in a tie.” I have little confidence this team will shut down the rookie. 

I want to laugh at that, but I know that Mills and Maddox could be toasted on any given play by any QB.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Cox got a ring and got paid. He has no motivation. 

Seems like Peters, defending Foles but, when it came down to it he bailed out when it concerns Wentz whole situation is a joke

8 minutes ago, JayEcho said:

You probably won't because each year these guys seem to become bigger divas.  There aren't many tough guys left.

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Seems like Peters, defending Foles but, when it came down to it he bailed out when it concerns Wentz whole situation is a joke

This team didn’t build a shrine to Wentz. The next year they were anonymously saying Wentz was arrogant and spoiled. The more the seasons go by the more it looks like those anonymous voices were telling the truth. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

This team didn’t build a shrine to Wentz. The next year they were anonymously saying Wentz was arrogant and spoiled. The more the seasons go by the more it looks like those anonymous voices were telling the truth. 

They did I read an article yesterday that said Wentz is a spoiled brat and uncoachable. Now he has press taylor that does what he wants. 

24 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We are desperately missing a quality WR to go with Reagor and Djax.  Any takers on OBJ after today?

They have the best TE tandem and a dynamic back in Sanders, even Scott made dynamic plays today. 

The problem is Wentz. He has weapons and even the O line played much better. Everyone thought the Rams D was going to murder Wentz.

Wentz makes bad decisions and very inconsistent throws from too high, too low, forced, doesn't get rid of the ball when he should, etc. Offensive issues are on him.

Archived