GDT: Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles. 9/27/20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, goeagles5039 said:

You have 3 options. Kick a 64 field goal, punt it, or go for it. I for one would have kicked the field goal but why in the freaking world would you punt???

They played for the tie. It could be a case that the kicker didn’t have confidence he could make it that long.

Bad News.  We tied the Bengals AGAIN, lol.  Good News.  The Last time we tied we made the NFC Title Game.   Hopefully that Tie, gives us the tiebreaker later.  

at home, the booing needs to be played, non-stop..  winning or losing..  just have the booing track on repeat.

1 minute ago, metal said:

Why not? That is the rule.

There are lots of rules that get swallowed at the end of a game. The golden rule. Refs don't decide end of games.

Just now, Cochis_Calhoun said:

How were those calls any worse than Hightower getting PI for running into a Cornerback?  Or our whole O Line holding for the Wentz rushing score?

He’s a Wentz apologist. He needed a win for his I told you so moment, but he was robbed of his glory. 😂

Doug is a brain dead moron!!! Why is Sanders not used more? Because this team is stupid that's why!!!!!

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

He’s a Wentz apologist. He needed a win for his I told you so moment, but he was robbed of his glory. 😂

Again F off.

1 minute ago, KINGnabb said:

Bad News.  We tied the Bengals AGAIN, lol.  Good News.  The Last time we tied we made the NFC Title Game.   Hopefully that Tie, gives us the tiebreaker later.  

Tie breaker for better draft position hopefully. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

F off

Don’t worry bud you can hope to kiss Carson’s beanbag next week bud. 😂

the tie will put the team just out of the reach of a player that can actually help them in the draft.  but don't worry, we'll end up drafting someone we could have drafted in the third round instead.

This is it. Wentz needs to be benched.

And WHERE WAS YOUR AGGRESSIVENESS AT, DOUG?!!!!!!!!!!! This was time to be aggressive!!!!!! This is why you go for win, not tie, in regulation (because of 10 minute OT).

I get that you could lose the game if Elliot misses the FG but at 0-2, I mean really, what do you have to lose?

0-2-1 is the same as 0-3 pretty much

that was a loser's mentality to punt it there

Archived