Jump to content

Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread


20Safety_Hazards
 Share

Recommended Posts

New Board, new thread, no more arguments about the comms! 
 

Whatever it takes!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • NOTW

    559

  • 20Safety_Hazards

    268

  • UK_EaglesFan89

    251

  • Boogyman

    153

18 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

New Board, new thread, no more arguments about the comms! 
 

Whatever it takes!

Much better topic title. 

And let go of the comms for God sake man :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Much better topic title. 

And let go of the comms for God sake man :P

Agreed. Though it helps there will be no more Fox Marvel Movies now that the Mouse owns everything not spiderman. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Agreed. Though it helps there will be no more Fox Marvel Movies now that the Mouse owns everything not spiderman. 

Feels like a long time since a new movie. 

I can't wait for the tv series. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Feels like a long time since a new movie. 

I can't wait for the tv series. 

What's the first series to be released?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Falcon and Winter Soldier. Supposed to come out in August.  Then Black Widow in November 2020, Wandavision December 2020, and Eternals In February. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Agreed. Though it helps there will be no more Fox Marvel Movies now that the Mouse owns everything not spiderman. 

X-Men?

It'd be awesome to get a Marvel X-Men but it feels like it's too close almost to the last ones to have a reboot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They’ve made no announcement regarding the introduction of the X-men. See. Some rumors that Fantastic Four could come in the late part of this phase coming up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What's the first series to be released?

 

Screenshot_20200412-211715_Chrome.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, NOTW said:

 

Screenshot_20200412-211715_Chrome.jpg

Hasn't The Falcon and the Winter Soldier been postponed? And is that a movie or a series?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hasn't The Falcon and the Winter Soldier been postponed? And is that a movie or a series?

Series, and I don't know. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

 

Screenshot_20200412-211715_Chrome.jpg

29E4D27D-1B5A-45C4-AFFA-D7E15B4C7F45.thumb.jpeg.af99d51918369fd5a2870463acb5755e.jpeg

Don’t care for the blacked out ones. Never heard of Shang-Chi and What If. The others I’d like to see 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shang Chi is a martial arts superhero.  More importantly, the ten rings is the mandarin who is expected to appear for real now. 
 

What if is an animated series the looks at events in the MCU if one thing was changed. Like, what if Peggy Carter got the serum. What if Cap signed the accords after Bucky was captured. Etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hasn't The Falcon and the Winter Soldier been postponed? And is that a movie or a series?

Some production shots were cut but Disney has not announced that the series was moved.  Still set for August.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been a couple years since I posted on the old boards, but I logged in out of boredom due to quarantine and saw the news about the shutdown.

Glad to see this thread made the migration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

29E4D27D-1B5A-45C4-AFFA-D7E15B4C7F45.thumb.jpeg.af99d51918369fd5a2870463acb5755e.jpeg

Don’t care for the blacked out ones. Never heard of Shang-Chi and What If. The others I’d like to see 

That Wandavision show is gunna set up a lot of stuff going forward. I wouldn't be surprised if it laid the groundwork for mutants to show up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wandavision looks weird as :censored: ! Very much has a house of M vibe going for it. I’m actually fairly excited for it, maybe more than any other Disney+ series.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, CaptainCutlery said:

Been a couple years since I posted on the old boards, but I logged in out of boredom due to quarantine and saw the news about the shutdown.

Glad to see this thread made the migration.

Great to see you!  You should've entered by saying "On your left..."  :D

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twitter won the internet today. People pointing out the absurdity of draft profiles listing family trauma/issues on them. 
 

F752246C-F5A0-437F-8600-5336D93C13CF.jpeg

22B492F5-85EF-4856-81D3-BE9F833187C7.jpeg

D872E0A7-8B69-40DF-964B-03DFE67A7879.jpeg

FC7E7CE4-F406-4F64-B07B-E99BCB680FB3.jpeg

9073916F-CBA5-4AC9-98DE-206F94447E14.jpeg

3631E88F-A021-4F3E-ADAA-58ADCBBAC7A4.jpeg

11F2DA24-A9F6-4118-B044-A6DA497EEED3.jpeg

C4FADC23-09CA-4F93-BC83-C44A6D3950B5.jpeg

E0809EE7-14D6-4822-B152-29A225C97290.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2020 at 1:36 AM, NOTW said:

Great to see you!  You should've entered by saying "On your left..."  :D

 

DAMMIT

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

$100 million contract for Beyoncé as Storm in Black Panther 2

Will this be the start of X-Men coming into the MCU? I'm curious about the other castings coming into the MCU.

That's a big a** contract too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ I don’t believe it. Too much money and she’s way too old 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

^ I don’t believe it. Too much money and she’s way too old 

And can't really act... The MCU have done a great job of bringing in really good actors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...