• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

On 4/13/2024 at 5:17 PM, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20240413_111520.jpg

It will be interesting to see how it does and if a good to great box performance has an impact on future Disney releases in terms of tone. etc. If the film hits $1 billion revenue globally, it would highlight there is a strong desire for that sort of film in the market that has not been fulfilled since 2019 - perhaps even $750m would do that.

On 4/4/2024 at 2:06 PM, BFit said:

so, the chick that played Ruth in ozarks has been cast as Shalla-bal in fantastic four. from what i gather shes kind of like the female version of the silver surfer, though she only had that role breifly in an alt comic series.

anyway, this means theres a possibilty that they give her the silver surfer arch in the movie, and she has to herald Galactus. i cant wait till she shows up and says galactus is coming, Reed Richards asks what that means, and she replies

Hide contents

I Don't Know Shit About Fuck | Know Your Meme

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/marvels-fantastic-four-reboot-julia-garner-silver-surfer/?fbclid=IwAR1J_Ic1mW-PUgUjxenE2-2uqw7IGGQTUnrzkxho_RSTG14pdGk7X6krcyo_aem_ATYxW8rXakOpaxyjAR9vvlKdBfD-iawiERlP_GnVEkKeJDkkZoiXBYbANRaSyAdiYAOVUQaoFkphkh4jOoN34MqM

One of my favorite TV/film lines of all time. :lol:

New trailer on Monday coming 

Screenshot_20240421_194453.jpg

Is X ready for that trailer?  Cause it's going to go mad when it goes live.

Looks awesome. I worry they gave away too many cool looking scenes but hopefully there's plenty of surprises left. 

Rumors are there will be cameos, I hope they don't show any of them in any future trailers. Dr. Strange 2 did that and the moment was obvious.

It looks really good.  Even the CGI looked good.  How many jokes about snow are they going to get into that movie?  2nd trailer they've gone there

Apparently Like a Prayer was also released on 22nd April, A complete coincidence, but very funny all the same.