Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Do you own a Kevin Kolb jersey by any chance?

I mean, I almost did...... :unsure:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

16 hours ago, BFit said:

so, i might try watching mademe web tonight. pray for me.......

Are you watching to check out Sydney Sweeney's assets?  Or the deep and indepth story?

22 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Are you watching to check out Sydney Sweeney's assets?  Or the deep and indepth story?

If all you want to do is check out her assets, there are much more palatable options to choose from 

Just now, mikemack8 said:

If all you want to do is check out her assets, there are much more palatable options to choose from 

Yeah,  The internet is a wonderful thing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UK Eagle said:

I actually forgot she was in it. I think I'm just a gluten for punishment. It's bad. It kinda makes me hate spiderman a little bit, that's how bad it is :lol:

49 minutes ago, BFit said:

gluten 

:lol: 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

see, the dumbness of the movie is rubbing off on me.

seriously, 

Spoiler

theres a race of Fn spider people? theres a guy dressed in a spiderman like suit doing spiderman like things before spiderman? 

49 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

that's ultralib for bottom. 

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

don't laugh, he has sillyass disease

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2024 at 10:50 AM, BFit said:

I actually forgot she was in it. I think I'm just a gluten for punishment. It's bad. It kinda makes me hate spiderman a little bit, that's how bad it is :lol:

It was supposed to wheat your appetite for more Spider-man content, having new spidey movies every couple years in ingraned in us by now. The others were so popular it bread desire for more. Also that villain dressing up like Spidey is just an impasta. 

• Haha 2

lt0Q2wc.png

I'm not sure even Taylor Swift can save Marvel at this point.

image.thumb.png.0137db4e15a6fdc0cbcb278d7f8567e8.png

it's pretty much all on the shoulders of deadpool. 

VMS.

I suspect Deadpool will do very, very well at the box office because there is a consistent buzz about it., But the issue is, do they have anything else to follow it up with that will move the needle? And how many will await for it to hit D+?

Still, it should be a fun movie to watch, especially being R Rated

4 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

VMS.

I suspect Deadpool will do very, very well at the box office because there is a consistent buzz about it., But the issue is, do they have anything else to follow it up with that will move the needle? And how many will await for it to hit D+?

Still, it should be a fun movie to watch, especially being R Rated

baby steps.

step one - put "one" good movie out.

14 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

baby steps.

step one - put "one" good movie out.

It's been a hot minute waiting for the "one" good movie, hasn't it?

1 hour ago, sameaglesfan said:

I thought guardians 3 was an awesome movie. Almost as good as 1, easily better than 2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sameaglesfan said:

beyond an ok gotg 3, marvel has missed on five movies since spiderman no way home. 

The next 2 movies are the nigh on fully reshot "Captain America: Brave New World" and the Thunderbolts, before the Fantastic Four slated in for next summer.  Could be a tough stretch before the Fantastic Four as reshot Marvel films tend to suck badly and the Thunderbolts.is a niche group for most people and reliant on the Black Widow film to reference who some people are. That one feels a D+ release.

The reimagined Blade is on the slate for next year - we can thank Mahershala Ali for reportedly pulling a Henry Cavill and getting the story changed to a proper traditional Blade picture.

I'm sure one of the nerds in here will correct me if it's not technically a marvel movie, but I thought last year's animated spider-verse movie was good too.

3 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I thought guardians 3 was an awesome movie. Almost as good as 1, easily better than 2.

I have yet to see that one.  I will have to look into it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I'm sure one of the nerds in here will correct me if it's not technically a marvel movie, but I thought last year's animated spider-verse movie was good too.

I think all the Spider-Man stuff is technically Sony and not Marvel. It's one of the reasons why none of the content appears on Disney+

6 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

you calling somebody else a nerd :roll:

anyway, loved both of those movies, but i guess i'm not including them together with the mcu. still, great movies. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mat said:

I think all the Spider-Man stuff is technically Sony and not Marvel. It's one of the reasons why none of the content appears on Disney+

Not all the spider man movies though, I thought Sony had nothing to do with the Tom Holland ones, right?

9 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yeah, Rocket's backstory were easily some of the most emotionally affecting scenes in any Marvel movie.  Tough to hold the tears back.

• Like 2