After Last Night i Accept we are Cursed to Win this Years NFC East

Cochis_Calhoun

We're going to get weeks of ****ing from every football pundit on Earth about how we don't deserve to be in the playoffs at 5-10-1, we're going to go into the record books as the worst divisional champs of the superbowl era, watch a spirited but ultimately futile 1 and done in the play offs, keep exactly the same staff everywhere because 'we made the play offs and the only problem was injuries', draft a decent but not outstanding high motor defensive end at 17 and get back to barely above .500 football in 2021.

Meanwhile the rest of the division will draft in the top 7, and Dallarse will draft all defense in the draft at least 3 of whom work out as decent starters, get Dak back and promptly stomp the NFC in 2021.

That's our curse. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

We're going to get weeks of ****ing from every football pundit on Earth about how we don't deserve to be in the playoffs at 5-10-1, we're going to go into the record books as the worst divisional champs of the superbowl era, watch a spirited but ultimately futile 1 and done in the play offs, keep exactly the same staff everywhere because 'we made the play offs and the only problem was injuries', draft a decent but not outstanding high motor defensive end at 17 and get back to barely above .500 football in 2021.

Meanwhile the rest of the division will draft in the top 7, and Dallarse will draft all defense in the draft at least 3 of whom work out as decent starters, get Dak back and promptly stomp the NFC in 2021.

That's our curse. 

That's one hell of a prediction.....

3 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

That's our curse. 

I think it would be funny. You already have no expectations for this team. So coming away with bragging rights toward our rivals is hilarious. 

Slippery slopes aren't truth and rarely come to fruition.

I would love to see the 5-10-1 Eagles win the division, win a home wild card game, win a divisional game, the NFCCG and the super bowl.

Can you imagine a 9-10-1 Eagles holding a Lombardi?  Pretty fitting for a f----- up 2020 COVID infected year......

Sure it won't happen, but it would be awesome if it did.....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, brkmsn said:

I think it would be funny. You already have no expectations for this team. So coming away with bragging rights toward our rivals is hilarious. 

Slippery slopes aren't truth and rarely come to fruition.

well stated

Because years of drafting in the top 15 has really helped NYG and WTF right. That’s what we should aim to be right? Because this years draft is different...

The Cardinals will beat the brakes off the Eagles as well, trust and believe. 

If it makes you feel better @Cochis_Calhoun I’m not convinced this team will be the giants on Thursday so maybe they will stink it up enough to not win this division? 

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

If it makes you feel better @Cochis_Calhoun I’m not convinced this team will be the giants on Thursday so maybe they will stink it up enough to not win this division? 

That's why he said 5-10-1 and not 6-10-1 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

58 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

That's why he said 5-10-1 and not 6-10-1 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

If someone wins this division with 5 or 6 wins they should ban the NFC East from making the playoffs for a year. 😂🤣😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

After the Giants win on Thursday night, things will look different.

I can’t tell if you mean the Eagles will beat the Giants or the Giants beat the Eagles here. 😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

I can’t tell if you mean the Eagles will beat the Giants or the Giants beat the Eagles here. 😂🤣😂

As intended...;)

• Haha 1

Think about this:

By end of December, we could be division champs, have a line of Mailata - Peters - Kelce - Brooks - Johnson, have Djax / Alshon / Goedert / Ertz back, have all Defensive starters, plus our rookie WRs with some seasoning.

It could happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

Think about this:

By end of December, we could be division champs, have a line of Mailata - Peters - Kelce - Brooks - Johnson, have Djax / Alshon / Goedert / Ertz back, have all Defensive starters, plus our rookie WRs with some seasoning.

It could happen.

Seumalo would be back too. 

1 minute ago, wtfcares said:

Seumalo would be back too. 

Meh

3 minutes ago, matchew88 said:

Meh

Lol he’s better than Peters. By a wide margin. Plus Peters would probably ask for another raise to switch to LG. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NVeagle said:

At least our players have decency to  call inn sick. LOL

On 10/20/2020 at 9:16 AM, birdman#12 said:

I would love to see the 5-10-1 Eagles win the division, win a home wild card game, win a divisional game, the NFCCG and the super bowl.

Can you imagine a 9-10-1 Eagles holding a Lombardi?  Pretty fitting for a f----- up 2020 COVID infected year......

Sure it won't happen, but it would be awesome if it did.....

That would be in character with the rest of this season.

13 hours ago, matchew88 said:

Think about this:

By end of December, we could be division champs, have a line of Mailata - Peters Seumalo - Kelce - Brooks - Johnson, have Djax / Alshon Reagor / Goedert / Ertz back, have all Defensive starters, plus our rookie WRs with some seasoning.

It could happen.

Seumalo is better than JP at this point.  Rather have him back in there.  JP can be a backup then retire after this season.

Rather have Fulgham keep playing since he's basically a younger healthier Alshon and rather have Reagor get plenty of snaps, too.  DJax will probably get hurt again with another soft tissue injury so I wouldn't really count on him.  

If somehow everyone's healthy in December, I wouldn't rule out a win or two in the playoffs. And honestly, I'd rather see my team play in January than having a top 10 pick that nobody's sure if it will work out or not. 

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be great to watch a 5-10-1 team get hot at juuuuussst the right time and win the Super Bowl with a losing record? Hilarious, but hey, it's soooooo 2020 weird, it could happen.

16 hours ago, matchew88 said:

Think about this:

It could happen.

Every last person on this list except Jeffery and Brooks were on the Eagles when they lost to the WTF team. I feel like the last time we had all these guys together they lost that game too. 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Wouldn't it be great to watch a 5-10-1 team get hot at juuuuussst the right time and win the Super Bowl with a losing record? Hilarious, but hey, it's soooooo 2020 weird, it could happen.

Don’t even kid yourself. As soon as the "other guys get back healthy” ten more guys will be departing with injuries. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1