After Last Night i Accept we are Cursed to Win this Years NFC East

Cochis_Calhoun

5 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Getting to the postseason is better than not getting to the postseason. Ask Pittsburgh or dallas. Overcoming adversity is not "going backwards." Having depth good enough to survive critical injuries and still be in the hunt is actually good planning.

The criticism of Howie toward our 2021 cap situation is certainly justified. I think we're all in agreement that that's 100% him regarding contracts. However, I think we all know he isn't getting fired or replaced anytime soon and we'll just have to see how he handles the situation. Whatever moves we make, I think we still need to see:

2020 - postseason

2021 - postseason

2022 - postseason. 

I think you keep missing the point. I was told by Wyote in so many words that we can't criticize Howie on bad picks because we're not in the FO and we don't know who does what. That works both ways. If we have to refrain from any criticism of Howie because we "don't know what goes on there", then we can't praise Howie or defend him either.

• Like 1

Maybe they should make a new page called I Want The Eagles To Keep. That way all the people who are mad about people "complaining” can get together and be happy about all those non JJAW receptions and failed Howie draftpicks. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think you keep missing the point. I was told by Wyote in so many words that we can't criticize Howie on bad picks because we're not in the FO and we don't know who does what. That works both ways. If we have to refrain from any criticism of Howie because we "don't know what goes on there", then we can't praise Howie or defend him either.

No, I see your point which is why I emphasized the cap situation since we can all agree that was him. I mean, I do agree that on other issues, we may not know some of the factors involved (maybe the coach stands behind a guy ... or the Owner says "we have to keep this guy." ) 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Maybe they should make a new page called I Want The Eagles To Keep. That way all the people who are mad about people "complaining” can get together and be happy about all those non JJAW receptions and failed Howie draftpicks. 

My first topic will be "Travis Fulgham." My next one I'm hoping will be about a LB that stands out during the next 3 games. 

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

My first topic will be "Travis Fulgham." My next one I'm hoping will be about a LB that stands out during the next 3 games. 

Whatever. I won’t be there. Knock yourself out. 

1 hour ago, brkmsn said:

I wasn't very excited. At the time, I thought we just hired this guy:

baby_andy_reid.0.jpg

Is that a baby that looks like Andy Reid or a baby that looks like a seal / walrus? 😊

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Is that a baby that looks like Andy Reid or a baby that looks like a seal / walrus? 😊

Yes

14 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Your loss:

Hey maybe you boys can debate on the Hurts pick, how the Eagles use him, and which one of you thinks it’s the most awesome! 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hey maybe you boys can debate on the Hurts pick, how the Eagles use him, and which one of you thinks it’s the most awesome! 

Sorry, but If we're talking about the "I want The Eagles To Keep" forum, my topic will be about Wentz, not Hurts. 

10 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Sorry, but If we're talking about the "I want The Eagles To Keep" forum, my topic will be about Wentz, not Hurts. 

Keeping a useless player picked by our useless GM seems right up your alley. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Keeping a useless player picked by our useless GM seems right up your alley. 

At least you never , ever quit making straw men to attack. You're as consistent as JJAW. 

2 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

At least you never , ever quit making straw men to attack. You're as consistent as JJAW. 

Whatever Mr. Whiteside. Looking forward to not seeing your next videos with no catches in them. 

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Whatever Mr. Whiteside. Looking forward to not seeing your next videos with no catches in them. 

Please enjoy this video of no JJAW catches:

15 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Sounds like a convenient excuse to defend Howie at all costs. Howie is the GM. 
If Howie is the GM, and he bears the responsibility for mediocre and/or bad draft picks, then he needs to be held accountable. 
If Howie is the GM, but somehow, he is not responsible for bringing in personnel, then he’s a figurehead who serves no valid purpose, so let’s move on. 
Let me flip this around on you. Since YOU insist on telling us all that we don’t know what goes on in the FO, then what valid reason can you come up with to defend Howie at all?

I'm not defending Howie. The entire point is that I have no idea how much blame he or anyone else bears for anything. 

16 minutes ago, wyote said:

I'm not defending Howie. The entire point is that I have no idea how much blame he or anyone else bears for anything. 

He's either the GM with responsibility, or he's GM in name only with no real power. Either way, you're painting him into a bad corner.

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

He's either the GM with responsibility, or he's GM in name only with no real power. Either way, you're painting him into a bad corner.

If you know what's going on and how to fix it, get hired and fix it. 

Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke. It's a temper tantrum, nothing more or less. Call WIP and cry. Whatever. 

5 minutes ago, wyote said:

If you know what's going on and how to fix it, get hired and fix it. 

Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke. It's a temper tantrum, nothing more or less. Call WIP and cry. Whatever. 

Nice non-sequitur.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Nice non-sequitur.

Yeah. You want to try to prove you know as you pretend to? 

1 minute ago, wyote said:

Yeah. You want to try to prove you know as you pretend to? 

I know Howie isn't doing a good job. And I'm well within my right to call him out on it. Obviously, you disagree. Fine.

Are you a cop? If not, you better not criticize law enforcement.

Are you a politician? If not, you better not criticize the President.

Are you a football player? If not, you better never criticize our players.

Are you a football coach? If not, you better never criticize our coaching staff.

Clearly you've put yourself in a position where you are to never hold an opinion on any profession you are not involved in. YOUR standard, remember that.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I know Howie isn't doing a good job. And I'm well within my right to call him out on it. Obviously, you disagree. Fine.

Are you a cop? If not, you better not criticize law enforcement.

Are you a politician? If not, you better not criticize the President.

Are you a football player? If not, you better never criticize our players.

Are you a football coach? If not, you better never criticize our coaching staff.

Clearly you've put yourself in a position where you are to never hold an opinion on any profession you are not involved in. YOUR standard, remember that.

If you know what you're talking about, criticize away. 

But you don't know the first turd about what goes on when the Eagles make a personnel decision. You're just a blowhard having a temper tantrum. 

3 minutes ago, wyote said:

If you know what you're talking about, criticize away. 

But you don't know the first turd about what goes on when the Eagles make a personnel decision. You're just a blowhard having a temper tantrum. 

I'm calling someone out on their job.

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm calling someone out on their job.

Yeah, that's what you're doing. When you're done pretending to be an Eagles exec, maybe you can play house. 

7 minutes ago, wyote said:

Yeah, that's what you're doing. When you're done pretending to be an Eagles exec, maybe you can play house. 

When you pull your head out of your own ass, or Howie's ass, then maybe you can grow a set and call him out too for his ineptitude.

15 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

When you pull your head out of your own ass, or Howie's ass, then maybe you can grow a set and call him out too for his ineptitude.

That will make a big difference, too. Lurie listens to me almost as much as he does to you.