After Last Night i Accept we are Cursed to Win this Years NFC East

Cochis_Calhoun

Getting Alshon and Ertz back won't make a difference in the W/L column. What it does is rehab their image/value for an off season trade of each (both) player(s). 

14 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

At least our players have decency to  call inn sick. LOL

Even the team is trying to get off the bandwagon.

Oh no! Not a division title! Say it ain't so! What a whiny ass thread lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can’t wait for the gush bots to proclaim Carson’s MVP again after winning this division with 5 wins. 🤣😂🤣🙄👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Can’t wait for the gush bots to proclaim Carson’s MVP again after winning this division with 5 wins. 🤣😂🤣🙄👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿

Looks like I have my very own stalker everyone!  Go cry some more about the Eagles making the playoffs. Or head on over to the Cowboys board where you belong. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Looks like I have my very own stalker everyone!  Go cry some more about the Eagles making the playoffs. Or head on over to the Cowboys board where you belong. 

Pretty continent the pages don’t even go back to last season like they did on the old site. You can say whatever you want know, but nobody can deny you only get butthurt when anyone dares say anything about your ginger baby boo. 😂🤣😂

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Pretty continent the pages don’t even go back to last season like they did on the old site. You can say whatever you want know, but nobody can deny you only get butthurt when anyone dares say anything about your ginger baby boo. 😂🤣😂

Continent? Know instead of now? I get it. You are eight years old. Bed time little boy. You also still realize I hope that you bring up your Wentz hate much much more then I do supporting our Franchise QB right? Every post is a whine about winning a division. You are upset when Wentz does well. Does not sound like a fan of a team now does it?

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Continent? Know instead of now? I get it. You are eight years old. Bed time little boy. 

Okay bud. I’ll dream of Carson’s MVP.  Oh wait. 

8 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Okay bud. I’ll dream of Carson’s MVP.  Oh wait. 

You still want to make up a lie about that huh? Have you been able to produce even one quote where I stated anything close to that? I mean we have been here since April. If I firmly believed that certainly I must have said it once these past six months.  I'll wait. 

8 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

You still want to make up a lie about that huh? Have you been able to produce even one quote where I stated anything close to that? I mean we have been here since April. If I firmly believed that certainly I must have said it once these past six months.  I'll wait. 

Why would you speak in April over something that happened in December? 😂🤣😂🤣

15 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Why would you speak in April over something that happened in December? 😂🤣😂🤣

So you don't ever speak about something that happened just four months ago? Especially if I was so passionate about it as you suggest.  Stop deflecting. Show where I said he was a MVP last year. Or at least have the balls to admit you lied. 

9 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

So you don't ever speak about something that happened just four months ago? Especially if I was so passionate about it as you suggest.  Stop deflecting. Show where I said he was a MVP last year. Or at least have the balls to admit you lied. 

For someone who claims they never said it you sure do seem hellbent on proving you didn’t which is convenient now considering the information is lost. I’m sure that means you won’t do it again though right? 🙄

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

For someone who claims they never said it you sure do seem hellbent on proving you didn’t which is convenient now considering the information is lost. I’m sure that means you won’t do it again though right? 🙄

I'm just big on pointing out liars. Especially someone who lies about me. So once again, stop deflecting. You aren't man enough to admit your lies? Pathetic. 

On 10/21/2020 at 11:31 AM, Green_Guinness said:

Seumalo is better than JP at this point.  Rather have him back in there.  JP can be a backup then retire after this season.

Rather have Fulgham keep playing since he's basically a younger healthier Alshon and rather have Reagor get plenty of snaps, too.  DJax will probably get hurt again with another soft tissue injury so I wouldn't really count on him.  

DJAX will get hurt tonight, in the Giants game. He won't finish the game. I'm NOT wishing that on him by any means. it's just...his...old...a**...will...get hurt again-fast. :blink:

On 10/20/2020 at 11:27 PM, NVeagle said:

From all the rumors on how McCarthy left the Packers I’m surprised he got this job. I’m not mad though. I bet they miss the clapper now. 😂

16 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

I'm just big on pointing out liars. Especially someone who lies about me. So once again, stop deflecting. You aren't man enough to admit your lies? Pathetic. 

We’ll see. I mean you gushed like a school girl about the great ginger one after an average game against the 49ers. You can’t stop worshipping that dude like some star crazed looney. You get mad butthurt when anyone dares to criticize him even more so than his alleged uncle running around here. But yeah I’m sure you weren’t one of the people saying he should have been MVP after beating 3 crappy teams last year. Right....🙄 

On 10/21/2020 at 1:58 PM, EazyEaglez said:

🤷‍♂️

Don’t even kid yourself. As soon as the "other guys get back healthy” ten more guys will be departing with injuries. 

Love that positivity!

32 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Love that positivity!

After I’ve watched the same thing literally happen the past two years why should I expect anything different? 

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

We’ll see. I mean you gushed like a school girl about the great ginger one after an average game against the 49ers. You can’t stop worshipping that dude like some star crazed looney. You get mad butthurt when anyone dares to criticize him even more so than his alleged uncle running around here. But yeah I’m sure you weren’t one of the people saying he should have been MVP after beating 3 crappy teams last year. Right....🙄 

More deflecting for the liar. Still waiting for you to point out where or admit your lies. I mean why are you even a fan of a team where you hate everything and everyone on it? I support our Franchise QB. You just spew negativity. You are not a fan. Good luck to you tonight. We all know who you will be rooting for. They wear blue. 

maybe i'm an optimist. i think the eagles are in a good position to make a run now. They had a very close games against the ravens and steelers and they are definitely top 5 teams in the AFC. I think we can win at least 1 of 3 against seahawks, saints, packers and we have a good shot of winning the rest.

2 against cowgirls

2 against giants

1 against washington

and i think we upset the cards. 

so i think that gets us to 8-7-1.

3 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Love that positivity!

That's his job around here. Trash the team and spew negativity. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jblah said:

maybe i'm an optimist. i think the eagles are in a good position to make a run now. They had a very close games against the ravens and steelers and they are definitely top 5 teams in the AFC. I think we can win at least 1 of 3 against seahawks, saints, packers and we have a good shot of winning the rest.

2 against cowgirls

2 against giants

1 against washington

and i think we upset the cards. 

so i think that gets us to 8-7-1.

It would be a remarkable effort given the circumstances. The aftermath though is a 1st round exit and picking no sooner than 19th overall. whether or not it's worth it is debatable.

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

After I’ve watched the same thing literally happen the past two years why should I expect anything different? 

That "Woe is me!" response is so typical around here.

1 hour ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

That "Woe is me!" response is so typical around here.

It’s not woe is me when it’s business as usual. Frankly anyone who’s like "we are the best!” is a delusional fool. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s not woe is me when it’s business as usual. Frankly anyone who’s like "we are the best!” is a delusional fool. 

I haven't seen a single poster saying that...and neither have you.  Some posters just decide to not constantly be over-the-top negative and defeated.