GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants. 11-15-20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

Wentz is average at best. Doug has consistently been bland with his play calling and the team looks unprepared every week. This team is destined for mediocrity at best for the next few years. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yes. They just said our last time doing it, was against Pitt in 04.

Well I'd say that successful repeat of such a magnificent feat is asking for somebody getting fired to make a proper celebration

How the hell do you go a whole game without converting a single third down against the New York Giants?

16 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

Yeah I'm watching the game. Again, wtf is Doug doing with these typical Hurts plays putting us in 3rd and long situations? Doug's decision making is a lot worse than Wentz

Why do you need to keep invoking other issues? You wrote it was the defense, now it’s Pederson. The topic is Wentz. The birds are going to lose this game because Daniel Jones made throws and Wentz missed throws. 

I hate the Giants. More than the Cowboys. Basically more than any team in sports. This sucks. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Every game day I want the Eagles to win and after every game I don't want this team picking 19th overall in April. Cognitive dissonance abounds.

They will be picking top 10. No chance they win enough to win the division.

1 minute ago, Shocker54 said:

Atleas my AFC team KC b lookn good

So be dem Steelerz

Just now, Vlad67 said:

Well I'd say that successful repeat of such a magnificent feat is asking for somebody getting fired to make a proper celebration

I'd love to see changes, but I think Lurie is too weak.

1 minute ago, goeagles5039 said:

What happened to Carson freakin Wentz?

got paid too early and the Hurts pick Fed with his head 

This has to be offensive play design.   Wentz missed 3-4 throws which is normal in a game for a QB nobody makes every single throw in a game.  WR/RB dropped 3-4 catchable balls that seems about normal for a game right.  Running game was solid.  No turnovers.   Our offensive line was terrible today.  Kelce was terrible today missed like 4-5 snaps.    Just the offense is off from coaching all the way down.  There is no excitment no fun no swag nothing it is stale and boring.   

Just now, BirdsFanBill said:

Wentz is average at best. Doug has consistently been bland with his play calling and the team looks unprepared every week. This team is destined for mediocrity at best for the next few years. 

Let’s be honest. 2017 was the anomaly and not the norm. 7-9, 9-7, 9-7, and whatever this season will be excluding 2017 is what this team really is. 

I wonder what wonderful insight we will get from Doug Pederson during his press conference. Today and tomorrow. 

Archived