GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants. 11-15-20 @ 1PM

EagleJoe8

3 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Every game day I want the Eagles to win and after every game I don't want this team picking 19th overall in April. Cognitive dissonance abounds.

It's a perplexing conundrum. 

157 yards on the ground for the GMen....Sanders had yet another great day and yet.....F it, I am done....

*spits and walks out*

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Blame the WRs for not being able to get open beyond the marker. 

It's 4th down you have to throw it there even if the WR is covered. You have to hope for a PI or for the WR to win the 1 on 1 matchup.

5 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I just don’t understand how this team is so bad. I didn’t expect anything from them but man. This is just pathetic.

Reich was the one that shouldn't have been let go... 

Just now, Cochis_Calhoun said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, Goddamn if that don't sum this team up.

What happened? Td giants? Turnover Eagles?

If anyone really wants to know what’s wrong with this team, it’s coaching decisions, terrible defense, poor oline play, and poor decisions and ball security from Wentz. 

Today it was poor coaching, poor defense, and terrible offensive execution. I don’t even know how you fix this because the problems are everywhere  

Come on people, did you honestly think after the mess this team put on the field the first half of the season they were going to magically flip after the bye?

1. The defensive scheme is horrible. 

2. Wentz looks confused, unsettled and inaccurate in most of all his throws. 

3. Doug obviously can't do this alone, his play calling his horrible and he clearly benefited from the previous coaching staff during the super bowl run.

4. Howie and his mess of a philosophy will cost this team for years to come. No money. Horrible back ended contracts, Paying Aging vets, missed draft picks etc. etc.

5. This is in fact our new norm until Lurie grows a set and makes some changes.

Just now, brinbe said:

looks like it was all foles/reich to thank for the super bowl.

Nah, I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

157 yards on the ground for the GMen....Sanders had yet another great day and yet.....F it, I am done....

*spits and walks out*

Minus him dropping multiple passes.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Aren’t the Eagles still technically ahead of the Giants in the division though? 😂😂😂

Yup because of the tie. That’s the only reason they are in first.

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I could see us losing all of them.

I hope so.  Winning this year accomplishes nothing

Doug & Jim need to be let go but unfortunately the division is so dog sheet change will not happen as long as we're "in it".

8 minutes ago, DBW said:

He doesnt know the offense at all.  He’s a gadget player and that’s all he’s been learning.  If carson ever got hurt during a game they’d be F’ed because they haven’t groomed hurts at all.  

And you know this, how?

2 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I hope the Giants win the division.  

Giants or Washington, I don't care either way. I still hate Dallas too much to want them in it.

I think I am at the point where I would want Doug to go before Carson but I don't think Doug will go anyplace.  I do not think Doug is a good coach and is the biggest problem with the team.  

1 minute ago, Shocker54 said:

Yo imma say say go 1-2-2

Who are they beating? They aren’t beating anyone.

Just now, phil77 said:

This has to be offensive play design.   Wentz missed 3-4 throws which is normal in a game for a QB nobody makes every single throw in a game.  WR/RB dropped 3-4 catchable balls that seems about normal for a game right.  Running game was solid.  No turnovers.   Our offensive line was terrible today.  Kelce was terrible today missed like 4-5 snaps.    Just the offense is off from coaching all the way down.  There is no excitment no fun no swag nothing it is stale and boring.   

Wentz tendency to sail balls isn't play design, even some catches that are made get stopped instantly because the receiver has to go up to get it, which doesn't need to happen when it's a regulation throw to a guy sat in a soft spot over the middle.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Aren’t the Eagles still technically ahead of the Giants in the division though? 😂😂😂

TECHNICALLY, yes...but at this point, who cares......?

Can we please agree to stop blaming injuries? They had Lane, Sanders, Goedert and Reagor back and a healthy defense.

Archived